ADVERTISEMENT

LB Commit...

EZ2BJZ

HR All-American
Feb 28, 2002
Had an offer from Wisconsin according to this site and chose the Hawkeyes. Nice to see KF and staff land a recruit that their sole competition for wasn't a MAC team. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come over time. Just nice to say something positive right now.

Reactions: B1G
Did you miss the fact that his brother already plays here?

This wasn't exactly a hard-fought, monumental victory.

Reactions: rcb28
Looks to be a solid commit with a decent offer list.

Not that great. Wisconsin, and then a couple of mediocre Power 5 schools (UMD, Va Tech, BC).

Only one offer from a major conference school that finished last year more than a game over .500.

Not that great. Wisconsin, and then a couple of mediocre Power 5 schools (UMD, Va Tech, BC).

Only one offer from a major conference school that finished last year more than a game over .500.

Someone is working awfully hard to troll on this one.

Edit: I see that Oilchecker beat me to that conclusion.

Well, I remember when Abdul Hodge's little brother was supposed to be a lock for the Hawkeyes too.

This is a good get. Wisky and Va Tech offered early on. Don't care if brother is on the team, historically that is not a lock. This keeps our MD pipeline open. The trolls can say what they want but this is a good get.

Look pretty full figured in his photos. Is he projected to stay at LB or will he end up with his hand in the dirt?

Holy crap can some of you ever be happy. I will point out that this scenario hasn't worked out for us in the past. It looks like we got a good player just be happy.

Holy crap can some of you ever be happy. I will point out that this scenario hasn't worked out for us in the past. It looks like we got a good player just be happy.

Couldn't agree more. Not happy with state of program but it's always nice to win a recruiting battle. Love legacies.

This is a good get...now get Niemamn. Last year Garbutt and Hockaday, getting some good backers in the pipeline.

No kidding. Just imagine these same people howling if we'd have missed. Point being....it's not about the player at all.....just bitch about KF at every opportunity, real or perceived.

Reactions: ichawk24
No kidding. Just imagine these same people howling if we'd have missed. Point being....it's not about the player at all.....just bitch about KF at every opportunity, real or perceived.
"Missed?" What did he "hit?" Melvin Gordon and Ross P. were once "good gets" too, but he couldn't close them either. The things to bitch about relating to "KF," dwarf the positives [like the occasional "good gets".....in June] over the last half decade +.

"Missed?" What did he "hit?" Melvin Gordon and Ross P. were once "good gets" too, but he couldn't close them either. The things to bitch about relating to "KF," dwarf the positives [like the occasional "good gets".....in June] over the last half decade +.
This particular recruit, according to several here, should have been an easy get because he has a brother on the team. So they bitch about that. These same people would have bitched had KF missed on him. To your point about the volume of things to bitch about dwarfing the positives. I actually agree with that. But this particular subject clearly shows that some people can't see a positive when it hits them in the nose.

Could be a good one here. Flows very well down the line and fill his gaps very well. Looks like a sound tackler.

some of you guys are comical.....seriously look harder for something to cry about. Does it make it sound longer to you when you say half decade instead of 5 years? There has been no good news for the past HALF DECADE?!?! Oh my god that's forever.

some of you guys are comical.....seriously look harder for something to cry about. Does it make it sound longer to you when you say half decade instead of 5 years? There has been no good news for the past HALF DECADE?!?! Oh my god that's forever.

Not sure if you are trying to be surreal or ironic. You call out people for trying too hard to find something to cry about and then cry about someone using half decade instead of five years?

Sorry, Mac, anyone not wearing blinders, doesn't have to look hard at all for something to cry about...it's everywhere. And yes, 5 years is long time for Iowa football to be sub-mediocre....a very long time..... I wish I could enjoy the losing and embarrassing defeats the way you seem to [see TN game] but I'm not built that way. Looking ahead, in just 5 years, it will be a FULL DECADE of this nonsense before you can blink an eye!

Really? Find something else to occupy your massive brain
This kid's video really looks good. I like the way he sheds and runs over blockers on his way to the ballcarrier. He also is an excellent tackler and hits hard. Reminds me of a young Abdul Hodge. Go Hawks!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT