ADVERTISEMENT

Let's list the Iowa kids playing in or committed to other D1 programs right now

icu81222

HR All-American
Dec 4, 2008
AJ Puk from CR is at Florida, Imagine him toeing the bump for the Hawks?

David Kerian (sp) from Sioux City is at Illinois. B1G player of the year.

Who else we have?

Dan Tillo from Sioux City (?) just signed with Kentucky. Hard to believe Iowa didn't really have much of a shot with him but I think everyone assumed (wrongly) that he was going to play basketball.

I also believe Iowa is probably "full"? But, that might not be true either since they don't know if a few guys will be gone in the draft or not.

Kudos to Kentucky for jumping in and putting the full court press on the kid. Too bad Iowa wasn't able or willing to keep him in state.

I think everyone believed he would play basketball is because he said pretty much all through high school that he was a basketball player. Didn't hear about the Kentucky commitment so it must have happened recently. Good for him though.

David Kerian (sp) from Sioux City is at Illinois. B1G player of the year.

Who else we have?

Keaton McKinney - Arkansas (Ankeny Central)
Ryan Lilliard - Arizona State (Urbandale)
Jake Westphal - Tennessee (Sioux City East)

Here's a list of 2014 graduates from Iowa and their college commitments.

Reactions: icu81222

Nope :) I love where he is right now!! He is pitching lights out since the incident! So-so out this past Saturday but his last few outings before then were fantastic! I am glad his friends can see him in person the next few days!

Ian Ross - University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (Beckman Catholic / Iowa Central Community College) Was looked at this spring by Iowa.

The Vanscoyoc is a junior and committed to ASU and his teammate throws 94 and is going to a JUCO.

Lots of Iowa talent. Just not enough money to go around!

Looks like good news for the kid from Kennedy committing to Heller. Hit 94 at state tourney and blew up. HUGE. He might be able to get some innings with what was lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT