ADVERTISEMENT

Live video stream & TV schedule for BIG Tourny

seems to be one extra feed for each session anyone know what is on that feed?

Can anyone explain the Big Ten to go vs Big ten plus. First round action is on Big Ten Plus so we get Big ten to go because we are a Directv account. But then do we have to buy a Big ten plus sub. for 14 bucks a month . Help me out so i do this the cheapest way to watch round by round.

Originally posted by Ehawk1fan:
Can anyone explain the Big Ten to go vs Big ten plus. First round action is on Big Ten Plus so we get Big ten to go because we are a Directv account. But then do we have to buy a Big ten plus sub. for 14 bucks a month . Help me out so i do this the cheapest way to watch round by round.
Yes, BTN2GO is free if your TV provider carries BTN.

The Plus account costs you dollars......but....but.....just subscribe for one month and cancel.
cool0010.r191677.gif

Thanks Kwoodhawk i wonder if i need the 14.95 all school or if the 9.95 will for just iowa will work since its a championship.

Thanks Kwoodhawk i wonder if i need the 14.95 all school or if the 9.95 will for just iowa will work since its a championship.
9.95 - BINGO

Hard to believe that BIG Ten Network wouldn't televise anything other than the Finals. The semis are like the NCAA Quarters. They probably don't realize that at the network. Can anyone confirm that with the BTN Plus you can watch replay of each mat? I will be at my daughters basketball tourney on Saturday.

Originally posted by Lsanders20:

Hard to believe that BIG Ten Network wouldn't televise anything other than the Finals. The semis are like the NCAA Quarters. They probably don't realize that at the network. Can anyone confirm that with the BTN Plus you can watch replay of each mat? I will be at my daughters basketball tourney on Saturday.
It appears to be that way unless they change it for some reason. But right now it looks like you can watch 4 different mats. Camera for each one.

Thanks for posting this.

Here's a sample schedule for the weekend.

Saturday
7:00-9:00 Work out / Breakfast
9:30 Tell wife that you are sick and go back upstairs to bedroom, closing door, and setting up radio + B1G+ devices
10:00-3:00 Watch / listen to Session 1
3:30 Tell wife that you are a little better and volunteer to pick up child from event
5:35 Relapse due to over too much activity, go back to bedroom. Suggest wife and kids go out for dinner/movie.
5:55 Wait for garage door to go down, move radio and tablets to main floor
6:00-9:00 Watch Session 2

Sunday
9:00 Make breakfast / announce that you feel better.
12:00 Get called into work
12:45 Set up radio / devices at work
1:00- 2:30 Session 3
2:45 Tell wife you'd like to watch some wrestling on TV at 3 PM
3:00-5:00 Session 4

Vallholl - That's a lot of trouble to fool the wife and work. You have to pretend you're a teenager and call in sick to work while telling your wife you have to go to Ohio for a last minute work trip. Look me up when you arrive in Columbus. I'll buy breakfast.

Hey Vallholl any chance for PBP writing in that schedule?
Looked at BTN last night to hopefully DVR anything that would be televised. Looked like Women's Basketball as far as the eye could see. Grrr. A little disgruntled that the BIG TEN TOURNEY isn't on THE BIG TEN NETWORK.
I can stream BTN2Go, but no guarantees I'll be able to setup camp in front of the laptop for the duration. :-(

Originally posted by amyla78:
I suppose I could just keep pausing it anytime I have to be away :)
Wish I was going to Columbus!

This post was edited on 3/5 8:27 AM by amyla78
That really is too bad you can't make it to Columbus..............because..........

AFHawk is buying Breakfast
cool0010.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Vallholl:
Thanks for posting this.

Saturday
9:30 Tell wife that you are sick and go back upstairs to bedroom, closing door, and setting up radio + B1G+ devices
3:30 Tell wife that you are a little better and volunteer to pick up child from event
5:35 Relapse due to over too much activity, go back to bedroom. Suggest wife and kids go out for dinner/movie.

Sunday
Good stuff, sir! Very inspired.

Thanks for posting this.

Saturday

Sunday
You could have simplified everything by saying, "yes honey, you may go shopping and please take the credit card".

Originally posted by texas twister:
9.95 - BINGO
I was told today when signing up the 14.95 (all schools) package was required for the tourney. I took their word as I didn't want to take any chances.

Originally posted by moug:

9.95 - BINGO
I was told today when signing up the 14.95 (all schools) package was required for the tourney. I took their word as I didn't want to take any chances.
I'll have to get on early to be sure. May have to upgrade.

Forgot one more thing. Friday Night prep.

Friday-
7:00- 8:00 Take daughter to play practice.
7:10-7:55 Take Mrs. Vallholl out for dinner. And listen to her talk about her day.
8:00 Pick up daughter.
8:10-10:10 Watch movie with Mrs. V.

Saturday

Sunday

It's dinner time

Last Yr I signed up with the host Wisconsin site for $9.95 to watch.

The brackets in the past have come out mid afternoon Fri.

AF- I'd love it you buy breakfast, but not this time.
Nationals?

AFHawk86 posted on 3/5/2015...

Vallholl - That's a lot of trouble to fool the wife and work. You have to pretend you're a teenager and call in sick to work while telling your wife you have to go to Ohio for a last minute work trip. Look me up when you arrive in Columbus. I'll buy breakfast.

Yes, I anticipate PBP this weekend.

amyla78 posted on 3/5/2015...
Hey Vallholl any chance for PBP writing in that schedule?

AF- I'd love it you buy breakfast, but not this time.
Nationals?

AFHawk86 posted on 3/5/2015...

Sorry Vall. I'm one-and-done with B1Gs. This was my only opportunity to get back to the U.S. and it just happened to coincide with this weekend's B1G event.

Originally posted by moug:

9.95 - BINGO
I'll have to get on early to be sure. May have to upgrade.
You need to borrow 5?
clown.r191677.gif

When I get on the app logged in to my Iowa plus account, it shows Saturday as being unlocked while a couple non Iowa bball games are locked.

I am gonna take my chances. Pretty sure I just had the team subscription last year too and could watch it.

I love how straightforward this is. Yay for the internet. For anyone who has signed up through BTN+, can you still access the streamed Iowa radio broadcast? Not sure if I'll be able to watch everything but I hope to at least listen.

Originally posted by 01Hawk05:
When I get on the app logged in to my Iowa plus account, it shows Saturday as being unlocked while a couple non Iowa bball games are locked.

I am gonna take my chances. Pretty sure I just had the team subscription last year too and could watch it.
Yeah, same here.

Originally posted by wnyh:
I love how straightforward this is. Yay for the internet. For anyone who has signed up through BTN+, can you still access the streamed Iowa radio broadcast? Not sure if I'll be able to watch everything but I hope to at least listen.
To listen to the streamed Iowa radio broadcast through Hawkeye All-Access you'll need a separate subscription to All-Access/College Sports Live. I don't believe it's accessible through the BTN+ site.

Originally posted by brucefan:

To listen to the streamed Iowa radio broadcast through Hawkeye All-Access you'll need a separate subscription to All-Access/College Sports Live. I don't believe it's accessible through the BTN+ site.
Right that is what I do mute btnplus and listen to Ironside and Grace on college sports live or hawkeye all access.

Originally posted by minnhawkeye:
Originally posted by brucefan:

Right that is what I do mute btnplus and listen to Ironside and Grace on college sports live or hawkeye all access.
I do the same except I'm lucky enough to live where I can hear the over-the-air broadcast. I don't even care that the audio is out-of-sync with the video, it's still worth it to hear Ironside's comments.

OK -- so does anyone really know if you have to subscribe to all of the schools for $14.95 or whether you can just subscribe for Iowa ($9.95) to get the webcast of the Big Ten tournament?

And if you can get the webcast by subscribing for only one school, does it have to be the host school (i.e., tOSU)?

And do you need a separate subscription to get audio of Ironside and Grace?

Man, I look forward to the day when watching an event like this is straightforward.

This post was edited on 3/6 10:36 PM by WWDMHawkeye

For what it's worth, I have a BTN Plus subscription through Iowa only ($9.95), and it looks, at least, like I'm going to get the webcast in the morning. Looks like there's a separate webcast for each mat.

So who's going to keep track of which mat the Hawks are on? Is Track Wrestling the best place to find that info?

Originally posted by WWDMHawkeye:
For what it's worth, I have a BTN Plus subscription through Iowa only ($9.95), and it looks, at least, like I'm going to get the webcast in the morning. Looks like there's a separate webcast for each mat.

So who's going to keep track of which mat the Hawks are on? Is Track Wrestling the best place to find that info?

Hey WWDM, I will have my browser on my phone on track and with the btn App I can go back and forth to see what mats the Hawks are on.............and this will be while I am driving to Fredericksburg Iowa to help the local bar economy.

o-BEER-570.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT