ADVERTISEMENT

looking at the needs of IA FB.

Hawkeye2222

HR MVP
Dec 21, 2014
the last 3 classes don't have a high class ranking, but what it does have is players to build depth, the OL has been addressed, the WR have been addressed. DL has been addressed. the lack of depth as hurt IA before, in 2012 the injuries to the OL just ruined that team.

losing Scherff and Donall for the season in the same game then losing 3 more to injuries and the team just went south, losing these at the RB position has hurt IA

Canzeri to ACL when it appeared he was going to be the starter going into that 2012 season. then Hill gets hurt for the season and they both end up RS'ing. Bullock starts and has 150 yards rushing to open the season then in the UNI game has 75 yards rushing in in a little over 1 quarter of play then suffers a Concussion and plays in just 3 more games.

Garmon dislocates his elbow on the next play forcing Weisman to move from FB to RB, then in the MSU game MW suffers a high ankle sprain limiting him for the rest of the season,

injuries happen but IA is not in a position to take those kind of injuries and compete at a high level, the OL and RB both have solid depth,

KF has always developed talent and now has the depth where the new recruits don't need to start, Morris, Hitchens and Kirksey all played as True FR, maybe not at the position they finished at

the LB recruiting is picking up as well, the 2014 class IA added these. Outsey, Mends, then in 2015 they added these
Garbutt, Hockaday, Jinnings, Wilson and who knows Ojemuda has the size to become a LB allowing Hockaday to move to S, the best thing is they can all RS and be developed just like all the 2015 recruits can RS to be developed,

stars are nice but until they graduate nobody knows how good they really are, or bad.

the recruiting philosophy at IA has made a major 180 from what it was 4 years ago, more offers are going out, a special recruiting staff was hired. expanded areas into TX and FLA. with TX being a high priority, not just any player either, WR Smith was a TX top 100 player, this class they are working on they are recruiting and have a chance at a couple kids in the top 50 in TX and others in the TX top 100.

building quality depth, is the key and getting quality players that will wait their turn and graduate is important. Johnson came in highly rated and waited for his turn behind Davis,

I wish your undying optimism had any merit on the team itself. Unfortunately I saw the product on the field and in coming players and cant get excited for development from a coach who has been with a program 16 years. I dont go with the "we are just iowa" crowd very much but we are not s reload program but 16 years in we shouldnt be looking to rebuild like we are.

Not sure you titled this thread correctly. Your text does not match the title. It is more like here are my excuses for why they haven't done as well and recruiting has fixed any problems there may have been.

Originally posted by David1979:
Not sure you titled this thread correctly. Your text does not match the title. It is more like here are my excuses for why they haven't done as well and recruiting has fixed any problems there may have been.
i thought we had a fullback that needed something.

Originally posted by Hawkeye2222:

the last 3 classes don't have a high class ranking, but what it does have is players to build depth, the OL has been addressed, the WR have been addressed. DL has been addressed. the lack of depth as hurt IA before, in 2012 the injuries to the OL just ruined that team.

losing Scherff and Donall for the season in the same game then losing 3 more to injuries and the team just went south, losing these at the RB position has hurt IA

Canzeri to ACL when it appeared he was going to be the starter going into that 2012 season. then Hill gets hurt for the season and they both end up RS'ing. Bullock starts and has 150 yards rushing to open the season then in the UNI game has 75 yards rushing in in a little over 1 quarter of play then suffers a Concussion and plays in just 3 more games.

Garmon dislocates his elbow on the next play forcing Weisman to move from FB to RB, then in the MSU game MW suffers a high ankle sprain limiting him for the rest of the season,

injuries happen but IA is not in a position to take those kind of injuries and compete at a high level, the OL and RB both have solid depth,

KF has always developed talent and now has the depth where the new recruits don't need to start, Morris, Hitchens and Kirksey all played as True FR, maybe not at the position they finished at

the LB recruiting is picking up as well, the 2014 class IA added these. Outsey, Mends, then in 2015 they added these
Garbutt, Hockaday, Jinnings, Wilson and who knows Ojemuda has the size to become a LB allowing Hockaday to move to S, the best thing is they can all RS and be developed just like all the 2015 recruits can RS to be developed,

stars are nice but until they graduate nobody knows how good they really are, or bad.

the recruiting philosophy at IA has made a major 180 from what it was 4 years ago, more offers are going out, a special recruiting staff was hired. expanded areas into TX and FLA. with TX being a high priority, not just any player either, WR Smith was a TX top 100 player, this class they are working on they are recruiting and have a chance at a couple kids in the top 50 in TX and others in the TX top 100.

building quality depth, is the key and getting quality players that will wait their turn and graduate is important. Johnson came in highly rated and waited for his turn behind Davis,
Coming from Kilroy, this made me giggle.

Originally posted by HAWK-N-402 (4):
I wish your undying optimism had any merit on the team itself. Unfortunately I saw the product on the field and in coming players and cant get excited for development from a coach who has been with a program 16 years. I dont go with the "we are just iowa" crowd very much but we are not s reload program but 16 years in we shouldnt be looking to rebuild like we are.
What I wonder is why we have so many NFL players, yet so few QB, WR and RB NFL players come from this program. I admire the KF eras ability to create lineman and defensive players, but why is there such a disparity when it comes to the skill position players?

That is the problem area in Iowa. We have had some very good players at those positions, but none of the best have really done much in the NFL. I know the TE's have performed obviously, but why no WR's? Why only one RB(Shonn Greene, easily the most successful RB to come from the KF era, yet he's still only okay by NFL standards.)

We've had some really good college WR's but none of them have panned out in the NFL, save for Dwight. He though was from the Fry era.

that is theproblem people point to the number of NFL players and question why IA is not more successful, the problem is the lack of skill players that end up in the NFL. Greene made it and then IA started landing these,
4* RB Wegher
4* RB Coker
4* RB Garmon

the problem is none of them did nor will graduate from IA, you really don't think that Wegher would not have made a difference in 2012, or how about Coker in 2012 and 2013? then think about what Garmon would have done in 2014.

MW would never have been forced to play RB instead of FB, think about this for a minute, put any of those aforementioned RB behind FB MW the last 3 years, and before I forget there was FB Rodgers that had to give up FB because of a health issues.

WR Davis was a 4* and going into that 2012 season was a preseason 1st Team All BT. also ARob Weghers running mate that led IA to that OB season would have been a RSSR while Wegher would have been a true SR,

this caused Coker to have to play as a True FR, then be the main RB in 2011 when Mason ran him off. this in turn caused Garmon to play as a True FR, when he could have RS'd in 2012.

recruiting was not the problem.. keeping them till the graduate/graduated is the problem. here were Garmons stats out of HS

4* Garmon 6'2 195 4.4 40 19th best RB out of Pennsylvania, do you really think those players would not have made a big difference the last 4 seasons?

also Reiff went pro a year early, that means in 2012 Reiff would have been the starting LT as a RSSR,

that means the OL could have looked like this
LT RSSR Reiff
LG RSSR Tobin
C RSSR Ferentz
RG RSFR Blythe
RT RSJR Van Sloten

now put any of the RB's that left with MW as the FB running behind that line and IA does not go into dumpster fire mode.

oh by the way as a RSFR Scherff was listed as the backup RG so maybe he starts at RG as a RSSO over RSFR Blythe,
6'5 300 lbs RG vs 6'3 270 lb RG Blythe,

whether you want to admit or not retention of players as killed IA these last 4-5 years, injuries, illness, academics or player not liking a particular coach all had a impact, the KF hater will just say it nothing but excuses when reality its a fact and reality mixed into one.

again the last 3 recruiting class have been recruited with one purpose in mind. and that is building depth. plain and simple.

the RB's IA has signed are the type that have game breaking speed and are all team players and not the me me type of players, and Higdon was clearly a me 1st type of player,

will Graham play this fall maybe maybe not, but I doubt he will pout about it and will wait his turn barring injury he won't be needed for 2 years to be the starter.

the 2015 season will have a class that was rated 25th by Scout and 30th by Rivals as RSSR's. the new players will fill in as needed around that nucleus of 5th year SR's. of which there are 23 SR's listed on the roster for the 2015 season

if you can't get excited about that, its because you don't want and want this team to fail so that KF will get fired, and some of you claim to be HAWK fans. I claim b*** s*** on that so called claim of being HAWK fans.

that is theproblem people point to the number of NFL players and question why IA is not more successful, the problem is the lack of skill players that end up in the NFL. Greene made it and then IA started landing these,

4* RB Wegher

4* RB Coker

4* RB Garmon

the problem is none of them did nor will graduate from IA, you really don't think that Wegher would not have made a difference in 2012, or how about Coker in 2012 and 2013? then think about what Garmon would have done in 2014.

MW would never have been forced to play RB instead of FB, think about this for a minute, put any of those aforementioned RB behind FB MW the last 3 years, and before I forget there was FB Rodgers that had to give up FB because of a health issues.

WR Davis was a 4* and going into that 2012 season was a preseason 1st Team All BT. also ARob Weghers running mate that led IA to that OB season would have been a RSSR while Wegher would have been a true SR,

this caused Coker to have to play as a True FR, then be the main RB in 2011 when Mason ran him off. this in turn caused Garmon to play as a True FR, when he could have RS'd in 2012.

recruiting was not the problem.. keeping them till the graduate/graduated is the problem. here were Garmons stats out of HS

4* Garmon 6'2 195 4.4 40 19th best RB out of Pennsylvania, do you really think those players would not have made a big difference the last 4 seasons?

also Reiff went pro a year early, that means in 2012 Reiff would have been the starting LT as a RSSR,

LT RSSR Reiff

LG RSSR Tobin

C RSSR Ferentz

RG RSFR Blythe

RT RSJR Van Sloten

now put any of the RB's that left with MW as the FB running behind that line and IA does not go into dumpster fire mode.

oh by the way as a RSFR Scherff was listed as the backup RG so maybe he starts at RG as a RSSO over RSFR Blythe,

whether you want to admit or not retention of players as killed IA these last 4-5 years, injuries, illness, academics or player not liking a particular coach all had a impact, the KF hater will just say it nothing but excuses when reality its a fact and reality mixed into one.

again the last 3 recruiting class have been recruited with one purpose in mind. and that is building depth. plain and simple.

the RB's IA has signed are the type that have game breaking speed and are all team players and not the me me type of players, and Higdon was clearly a me 1st type of player,

will Graham play this fall maybe maybe not, but I doubt he will pout about it and will wait his turn barring injury he won't be needed for 2 years to be the starter.

the 2015 season will have a class that was rated 25th by Scout and 30th by Rivals as RSSR's. the new players will fill in as needed around that nucleus of 5th year SR's. of which there are 23 SR's listed on the roster for the 2015 season

if you can't get excited about that, its because you don't want and want this team to fail so that KF will get fired, and some of you claim to be HAWK fans. I claim b*** s*** on that so called claim of being HAWK fans.

I thought you said stars and recruiting rankings don't matter?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I listed skill players that were highly rated, and I mentioned the star's to refute the claim about not recruiting highly rated skill players,

if you notice I did not mention the star rating of the OL but just for you here they are.,

LT Reiff 3*
LG Tobin Walkon
C Ferentz 3*
RG Scherff 3* if he had started instead of 4* Blythe
RT Van Sloten 3*

that's why starts don't matter.

Reiff was a 1st round drat pick and Scherff is on the verge of becoming another 1st round draft pick and none of those were highly ranked.

Blythe did start and was named a FR AA. and as a JR was named to the Rimington Award Watch list for the best Center in D1 FB.

the point is that the last 3 recruiting classes is that they have recruited for depth at positions that needed it the most, RB, WR, OL, DL, LB, DB. they also are recruiting more Athletes. that they can put in other positions, this is the change the new coaches have brought that was needed.

to many time there were reports that some of the now gone coaches were just "PUNCHING" the time clock when it came to recruiting, Woods has been recruiting Georgia hard without much success, does that mean he should stoprecruitinmg that state, "NO", that is talent rich state that you can't ignore,

last season class they got 4 recruits out of TX, 2 WR's and 2 LB's in a class of 21 recruits, the class ranking means nothing, it where and the what that determines the success of the last three classes,

Kilroy please elaborate on former coaches "punching the time clock" on recruiting. Who said this where did you hear this. I'm guessing you have zero links to anything. Or just making it up to place any blame for any failures on former coaches.

So coaches who left didn't recruit hard and their fault with lack of talent but coaches we have do. You do realize Those lazy coaches brought in guys like your QB rudock, fiedorowIcz, Ray Hamilton, Kirksey, LTP, etc.

Originally posted by littlebos:
Keep it up 2222 your finaly wearing down the masses .
Not really; most of us have gotten to the point where we skim through his garbage, get a chuckle, roll our eyes and move on.

nut66 you will always be a hater of KF so no matter what happens you will "NEVER" give him credit no matter what, "BUT HATERS GOTTA HATE"

4* RB Wegher
4* RB Coker
4* RB Garmon

LT RSSR Reiff
LG RSSR Tobin
C RSSR Ferentz
RG RSFR Blythe
RT RSJR Van Sloten

Do you really believe all of the crud you spew forward? Your entire rah-rah Iowa attitude is based on so many "what-ifs" and "what coulda been." You can try to spin the new recruiting philosohy all you want ...

This is year #16 of a coach who is:
115-85 ... yes ... 115-85 at Iowa.
127-106 overall in his career
26-25 since 2011

This program is going South. Save your b.s. theories and reasoning. Kirk's time has come and gone. Just like Mack Brown at Texas ... Kirk is a good guy ... but it's time to move forward. Lot's of coaches could have come to Iowa and coached us to a 26-25 record since 2011 ... And lots of them who would be making much a lot less than $3.6 million a year to do so.

We aren't getting the recruits we need. We are out recruiting the Western Illinois' of the universe and we have dropped out of being on the same level as MSU and Wisky and instead we are now with the Minnys, NWs, and Illinois' of the world. In general, we are no longer relevant in football.

So stop polishing turds in pretty much everything you post. You try to sound informed about your rationale ... The bottomline is we are 26-25 since 2011 ... We got embarrassed by a Minny team we used to own. We lost to one of ther worst programs in Division 1 football in ISU (and on more than one occasion)... We get outcoached by first-year coaches ... and younger coaches making 1/2 of what Kirk is paid to do.

You aren't going to compete ... ever ... for a Big 10 title by out recruiting the Toledos and Ball States of the world. Sure, we develop players in certain positions ... Why is it we can't get better recruits? Why is it our most recent recruiting classes are in the 50s? Why is it we have not been in the Top 25 in a couple of years now ... Why is it we played a fullback at running back for 2 seasons? Why did we have so much turnover at the RB position ... Open your eyes. This is Kirk's baby. He runs the show. He hires his assistants ... Recruits who make it or don't make .. it all comes back to Kirk ... Kirk is failing ... Kirk would be fired from any major CEO position for his recent lack of success. No ifs, ands, or buts.

He tried to right the ship by changing up coaches ... and that is usually any head coaches last-ditch effort to keep his job. I would say the hiring of Davis and the promotion of P Parker have been average at best ... and that is what we are as a program ... average at best.

When you accept mediocrity in life .. when you make excuses ... when you are afraid to take chances on making a change ... you become stagnant ... You don't grow ... You get comfortable and you don't want to rock the boat at all ... Iowa football is stagnant ... Too many people saying: "Well, careful what you wish for because I remember back in the day..." ... Guess what ... Today is a new day. There are plenty of coaches who could come in and elevate Iowa football and give it the jolt it needs. But too many Iowa fans (like the OP) are just too passive in life and as fans and continue to go to the games, make excuses, etc. ... To continue to make excuses for Kirk and his staff (after 16 years) is inexcusable.

There are NO MORE excuses to make. Kirk juggled his staff ... Those changes have been average at best ... He is 26-25 since 2011 ... We were embarrassed by a Tennessee team that could have scored 70 points on us ... Tennessee looked like an NFL team playing against a junior college team. There are many, many problems with this program ... and those problems point to one man because this is his show ... Kirk Ferentz ...

Stop making your lame excuses ... and stop with you "what-if" scenarios ... and basically sugar-coating everything you say. Iowa football is what it is ... average ... For me? I don't accept average ... That's why I gave up my season tickets last year after having them for 10 years ... I have been a die-hard for 35 years so save your popular: "Well, we don't need you as a fan anyway," or "Well, go cheer for Nebraska then ..."

Holy cow, don't you get tired of trying to rationalize everything? We are average program ... Headed in the wrong direction ... We will continue to see a decline ... Expect the same record in 2015 ... and in 2016 bye-bye cupcake schedule because the big boys start to show back up ... Kirk WILL NOT ... ever win more than 6 or 7 games ... We had the biggest cupcake schedule in my lifetime and we barely could muster 7 wins ... After 2015? We will be looking at a consistent 5 or 6-win team ... Count on it ... This is going to get much, much worse before it gets better and every day we keep Kirk on the sideline we continue to set the program back and it will be that much harder to rebound ... You cut your losses and you move forward ...

This post was edited on 3/6 12:13 PM by DesMoinesHawki

Originally posted by DesMoinesHawki:

4* RB Wegher
4* RB Coker
4* RB Garmon

LT RSSR Reiff
LG RSSR Tobin
C RSSR Ferentz
RG RSFR Blythe
RT RSJR Van Sloten

Do you really believe all of the crud you spew forward? Your entire rah-rah Iowa attitude is based on so many "what-ifs" and "what coulda been." You can try to spin the new recruiting philosohy all you want ...

26-25 since 2011

This program is going South. Save your b.s. theories and reasoning. Kirk's time has come and gone. Just like Mack Brown at Texas ... Kirk is a good guy ... but it's time to move forward. Lot's of coaches could have come to Iowa and coached us to a 26-25 record since 2011 ... And lots of them who would be making much a lot less than $3.6 million a year to do so.

We aren't getting the recruits we need. We are out recruiting the Western Illinois' of the universe and we have dropped out of being on the same level as MSU and Wisky and instead we are now with the Minnys, NWs, and Illinois' of the world. In general, we are no longer relevant in football.

So stop polishing turds in pretty much everything you post. You try to sound informed about your rationale ... The bottomline is we are 26-25 since 2011 ... We got embarrassed by a Minny team we used to own. We lost to one of ther worst programs in Division 1 football in ISU (and on more than one occasion)... We get outcoached by first-year coaches ... and younger coaches making 1/2 of what Kirk is paid to do.

You aren't going to compete ... ever ... for a Big 10 title by out recruiting the Toledos and Ball States of the world. Sure, we develop players in certain positions ... Why is it we can't get better recruits? Why is it our most recent recruiting classes are in the 50s? Why is it we have not been in the Top 25 in a couple of years now ... Why is it we played a fullback at running back for 2 seasons? Why did we have so much turnover at the RB position ... Open your eyes. This is Kirk's baby. He runs the show. He hires his assistants ... Recruits who make it or don't make .. it all comes back to Kirk ... Kirk is failing ... Kirk would be fired from any major CEO position for his recent lack of success. No ifs, ands, or buts.

He tried to right the ship by changing up coaches ... and that is usually any head coaches last-ditch effort to keep his job. I would say the hiring of Davis and the promotion of P Parker have been average at best ... and that is what we are as a program ... average at best.

When you accept mediocrity in life .. when you make excuses ... when you are afraid to take chances on making a change ... you become stagnant ... You don't grow ... You get comfortable and you don't want to rock the boat at all ... Iowa football is stagnant ... Too many people saying: "Well, careful what you wish for because I remember back in the day..." ... Guess what ... Today is a new day. There are plenty of coaches who could come in and elevate Iowa football and give it the jolt it needs. But too many Iowa fans (like the OP) are just too passive in life and as fans and continue to go to the games, make excuses, etc. ... To continue to make excuses for Kirk and his staff (after 16 years) is inexcusable.

There are NO MORE excuses to make. Kirk juggled his staff ... Those changes have been average at best ... He is 26-25 since 2011 ... We were embarrassed by a Tennessee team that could have scored 70 points on us ... Tennessee looked like an NFL team playing against a junior college team. There are many, many problems with this program ... and those problems point to one man because this is his show ... Kirk Ferentz ...

Stop making your lame excuses ... and stop with you "what-if" scenarios ... and basically sugar-coating everything you say. Iowa football is what it is ... average ... For me? I don't accept average ... That's why I gave up my season tickets last year after having them for 10 years ... I have been a die-hard for 35 years so save your popular: "Well, we don't need you as a fan anyway," or "Well, go cheer for Nebraska then ..."

Holy cow, don't you get tired of trying to rationalize everything? We are average program ... Headed in the wrong direction ... We will continue to see a decline ... Expect the same record in 2015 ... and in 2016 bye-bye cupcake schedule because the big boys start to show back up ... Kirk WILL NOT ... ever win more than 6 or 7 games ... We had the biggest cupcake schedule in my lifetime and we barely could muster 7 wins ... After 2015? We will be looking at a consistent 5 or 6-win team ... Count on it ... This is going to get much, much worse before it gets better and every day we keep Kirk on the sideline we continue to set the program back and it will be that much harder to rebound ... You cut your losses and you move forward ...

Great post.

You wasted it on Kilroy, but solid work.

4* RB Wegher
4* RB Coker
4* RB Garmon

LT RSSR Reiff
LG RSSR Tobin
C RSSR Ferentz
RG RSFR Blythe
RT RSJR Van Sloten

26-25 since 2011

Great post, lol. Very original. Same ignorant whiney-a** sh*t, different day. It's not too bad that you wasted it on Kilroy, it's too bad you wasted it on everyone. You and you're ignorant buddies views are really, really important and need to be expressed over and over. Keep up the good work. The programs 'heading in the wrong direction', lol, but I'm sure you and ThatsFootball will get it turned around if you'll only say the same bs another 100 times to a bunch of losers who have no control over any of it.........Sounds very productive and a great use of time, lol. Most of you probably are doing this 'on the clock'. I'm sure your employers would be happy and proud, lol.......

Originally posted by MattFoleyHawk:

4* RB Wegher
4* RB Coker
4* RB Garmon

LT RSSR Reiff
LG RSSR Tobin
C RSSR Ferentz
RG RSFR Blythe
RT RSJR Van Sloten

26-25 since 2011

Great post, lol. Very original. Same ignorant whiney-a** sh*t, different day. It's not too bad that you wasted it on Kilroy, it's too bad you wasted it on everyone. You and you're ignorant buddies views are really, really important and need to be expressed over and over. Keep up the good work. The programs 'heading in the wrong direction', lol, but I'm sure you and ThatsFootball will get it turned around if you'll only say the same bs another 100 times to a bunch of losers who have no control over any of it.........Sounds very productive and a great use of time, lol. Most of you probably are doing this 'on the clock'. I'm sure your employers would be happy and proud, lol.......
I'm guessing that since you do not know how to properly use you're vs. your, you do not actually have an employer. That would also explain why you post on here at 3:30 AM.
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:

4* RB Wegher
4* RB Coker
4* RB Garmon

LT RSSR Reiff
LG RSSR Tobin
C RSSR Ferentz
RG RSFR Blythe
RT RSJR Van Sloten

26-25 since 2011

I'm guessing that since you do not know how to properly use you're vs. your, you do not actually have an employer. That would also explain why you post on here at 3:30 AM.
wink.r191677.gif
The old spelling fallback! You got me good, lol. An obvious act of desparation from the funniest and most pathetic fvck in this sites history! I work for myself you pathetic sheep. S*cks for you that you have a master at work and a master here. You have no new material to post and your 'comebacks' are stale, boring and clearly coming from someone who has a tiny, tiny mind and world. Baa, Baa, lol.................
PS- come back soon when you want 'shorn' again little sheepboy, lol...................

and again poster are going to be eating crow shit this fall when IA WINS 9+ games... ohhh wait the excuse will because the schedule was weak. blah blah blah again and again, you brain dead people don't know shit about FB.

its always fire the coach as the game as passed him BY or in 4-5 years it will be fire the next coach he will deliver all these BTT and playing for the NT, but NOBODY has a solution to the lack of instate talent, TX has the entire B12 recruiting that and every power 5 team as well as the mid majors. Florida has every power 5 schools and every mid major school recruiting in that state and every major recruiting area.

IA has to compete against 64 other POWER 5 SCHOOL and the other 127 D1 SCHOOLS, AND ALL YOU MORONS can come up with if Fire KF, LIKE that will change the recruiting envirement that KF is dealing with or any other coach IA can and will hire.

you people are to stupid to know this or are to ignorant to admit it.

Hey foley why dont you be a real man, honor your word, and pound sand? I vote you and kilroy add "paid for by the university of iowa" as your signiture it would really help the casual HR follower. Again, pound sand.

Funny how foley originally said he was here and against cyber bullies and name calling. Yet that's all he does is whine and bitch about other people's post who don't agree with his opinion. Or how he is so knowledgeable but yet his only post are attacks on other peoples post and how exaggerates and acts like a jr high girl texting someone she's pissed at.

Originally posted by iahawkeyes17:
Funny how foley originally said he was here and against cyber bullies and name calling. Yet that's all he does is whine and bitch about other people's post who don't agree with his opinion. Or how he is so knowledgeable but yet his only post are attacks on other peoples post and how exaggerates and acts like a jr high girl texting someone she's pissed at.
Who have I ever said anything to because they don't agree with my opinion? Do you ever even think about what you say? I don't sit here and listen to you spineless fvcks bad mouth kids, the coaches and the program, BEHIND THEIR BACKS. What don't you understand? Bad mouth somebody, and you'll hear from me. When you have literate friends or adults read posts to you, do they skip all the info I put out or the civil conversations I have with intelligent adults on this site? Some of you want to act like spineless punks on here and you'll be treated accordingly.
And all you a**holes that sit and call a disabled person names day after day, are even lower than bullies, because you do it anonymously. And I don't put up wth that bullsh*t in public either. I heard some d*ck call a person whom I know to have a learning disability, a retard, while at a local wateringhole last weekend, and he ended up pinned against the wall and thrown out. Get it, moron? If you are 'challenged', I will apologize and leave you alone, otherwise you are just a punk who deserves whatever you get....And you ALL know who you are.......punks!

nut66 you will always be a hater of KF so no matter what happens you will "NEVER" give him credit no matter what, "BUT HATERS GOTTA HATE"
WHAT????? I wasn't referring to KF. Let me make this simple; I was referring to your mindless garbage the you consistently post on these boards. Many of us have gotten to the point where we know that you are clueless and only read half of what you post just to see what kind of "facts" you can fabricate next. We laugh at you and then move to more important topics.

Your response to my post is a prime example of your extreme lack of reading comprehension and ability to function in normal society. Please reread the post directly above mine and then read mine. It was a direct response to a comment made about you. There was no mention of any coach, player, program or university anywhere in my post. For you to deduct that I was referring to anyone or anything other than you is pure inability to accept reality as it is.

Now back to the Gong Show.

Who have I ever said anything to because they don't agree with my opinion? Do you ever even think about what you say? I don't sit here and listen to you spineless fvcks bad mouth kids, the coaches and the program, BEHIND THEIR BACKS. What don't you understand? Bad mouth somebody, and you'll hear from me. When you have literate friends or adults read posts to you, do they skip all the info I put out or the civil conversations I have with intelligent adults on this site? Some of you want to act like spineless punks on here and you'll be treated accordingly.
And all you a**holes that sit and call a disabled person names day after day, are even lower than bullies, because you do it anonymously. And I don't put up wth that bullsh*t in public either. I heard some d*ck call a person whom I know to have a learning disability, a retard, while at a local wateringhole last weekend, and he ended up pinned against the wall and thrown out. Get it, moron? If you are 'challenged', I will apologize and leave you alone, otherwise you are just a punk who deserves whatever you get....And you ALL know who you are.......punks!
I don't know if you're trying to come off as Batman or what but you're just as guilty as we are. You come on here and call people "spineless punks, etc. etc." and then act like some white knight trying to clean up the board. Really thought we lucked out when you said you were done here but of course, pigs can't stay away from slop.

Originally posted by MoneyintheBanks:

I don't know if you're trying to come off as Batman or what but you're just as guilty as we are. You come on here and call people "spineless punks, etc. etc." and then act like some white knight trying to clean up the board. Really thought we lucked out when you said you were done here but of course, pigs can't stay away from slop.
I w i l l s a y i t s l o w e r. If you ever pay attention, I only go after people who badmouth people or when they are flat out fabricating things. I don't start anything. People who post cordially and don't spew bs to try to support their attacks on people have never heard a word from me. I actually don't think you're that bad, so I don't think I've said much to you??? I can't remember......
I don't put up with sh*t in 'real' life and I don't in this 'imaginary' world. It kills me how upset people get in 'anonymity land'...
You can call me batman or whatever you want. If this site was actually moderated 'by the rules', me and about 40 posters would be 'banned' in 5 minutes. But it's not, so I get to play Wyatt Earp of this board!!!! Please post responsibly.......

The SID needs to do a much better job of promoting the 40 times of all the players. That is what is most important.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT