ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for NCAA Tickets

CoachKRK

Rookie
Feb 8, 2013
I am looking for 2 all-session tickets for 2024 NCAA Div 1.
All sections are fine.
Can text three-one-nine-two-four-zero-seven-four-zero-nine, reply to this message, or email to kkarns @ pemltd dot com.

Last edited:
Looking for 2 all session tickets as well. Anyone willing to sell please contact me at 7734124372

Two tickets available for $700 (face value) in section 223 row 6 seats 1 and 2 (about 30 yard line) You’d have to download the AXS app for me to transfer them to you. I have Venmo and PayPal. Text or call at 5209060169.

Reactions: el dub
A friend of mine is selling 4 suite tickets. $2400 a piece, includes drinks for all sessions. A9 is the suite number. If interested contact me and I'll put you in touch.
773 412 4372

Looking for two all session tickets together. Doesn’t matter if they’re nose bleed section. Thx
StubHub currently has some at face value ($375). Of course you will pay well over $100 per ticket in handling fees. Since Wednesday, their prices have dropped significantly (same seats were well over $500 earlier this week).

Two years ago. I bought 4 all session tickets for $98 a piece on Wednesday the day before the tournament.

I am looking for 2 all-session tickets for 2024 NCAA Div 1.
All sections are fine.
Can text three-one-nine-two-four-zero-seven-four-zero-nine, reply to this message, or email to kkarns @ pemltd dot com.
WHY???

210 Row 9. Two tickets. $450 each (cost plus a per ticket donation to the school). 724-five one six-4444

Got a single ticket lower level section 119 row 19 seat 16 all sessions Asking $900 for it . Six six zero-624-1880. Also have 4 suite tickets at cost . Let me know

Reactions: HerkHawl
PSU Mike, I'm a Chicagoan and a double Iowa grad! Come on down to KC!
Are you in that suite as well? I got burned in the Covid year when I bought trip insurance and they refused to pay out because “act of G**” provision, At least we got the suite $$ back.

Last edited:
Are you in that suite as well? I got burned in the Covid year when I bought trip insurance and they refused to pay out because “act of G** provision, At least we got the suite $$ back.
I'm not. I'm in Section 119. But the suite is the way to go!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT