ADVERTISEMENT

luke lofthouse to uvu

Good for him. Gets to return to his home state and coach at a D1 program. Not many get to say that.

For those who might be wondering, UVU is Utah Valley University. Maybe I'm the only one who had to check. Hopefully I saved a few Google searches.

Reactions: mtvernonhawk
Good luck to Luke, great guy and hard worker from a great family. Ethen is coaching there and Raider Lofthouse in at UVU wrestling as well.

Congrats to Luke on the new job. It will be interesting to see who the coaches are after for this position. I have a feeling they already have someone pegged for this job.

Congrats Luke thanks for all the hard work you did while at Iowa. I enjoyed playing golf with you last year at the HWC golf outing at Arnolds Park. Wish you the best of success.

Very nice guy,every time I walked into a practice when he seen me he would take time to talk and shake your hand. I'll miss getting those LITTLE tidbits of info:). Good luck to you Luke

Good luck and thanks for your contributions. I've been a critic of the S&C under his tutelage. I guess we'll see if it was him or not now.

Good luck Luke. I'll never forget the Ethen v Perry match with Uncle Luke having words with Perry in the tunnel.

ADVERTISEMENT