ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota at Iowa and Pittsburgh at Iowa set for 7:00 p.m. Kickoff!

IaHawks03

HR Legend
Jan 10, 2005
Just announced on BTN.com

http://btn.com/2015/04/13/btn-announces-2015-primetime-football-schedule/

EDIT - I see this was already posted a few minutes earlier. But I don't care. 2 night games is worthy of 2 threads.
This post was edited on 4/13 2:12 PM by IaHawks03

Originally posted by CuttyDoesIt:
November 14th night game? naw
This.

The fun of a night game is an all-day tailgate. Who the hell wants to spend 12 hours outside in the middle of November? Reminder that this past season saw sub-zero temps and 20 mph wind gusts on that Saturday.

Originally posted by Buck.McCoy:
Originally posted by CuttyDoesIt:
November 14th night game? naw
This.

The fun of a night game is an all-day tailgate. Who the hell wants to spend 12 hours outside in the middle of November? Reminder that this past season saw sub-zero temps and 20 mph wind gusts on that Saturday.
Word is the brand new fb facility, carver, and the rec building will be open all day and hosting a massive tailgate bash, BYOB... Oh wait, no, I just made that up, and it's a horrible idea, unless they plan to tear those buildings down anyway.

House parties, and a day of adventure in Iowa City. That is how I view this Minnesota November night game "pre-game" going down.

...with the obligatory venture to the outdoors tailgating a few hours before kickoff.

Re: Minnesota at Iowa and Pittsburgh at Iowa set for 7:00 p.m. Kickof

November 14... Night game... Iowa... Minnesota... Iowa battling to get win #6... Uh, no thanks
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Iowa will already have 6 or 7 wins by then. What you gonna bitch about then?
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by DesMoinesHawki:
November 14... Night game... Iowa... Minnesota... Iowa battling to get win #6... Uh, no thanks
Posted from Rivals Mobile
This. If that's the case, and it very well could be, this could be a very ugly attended game

I'm starting to hate Barta more than Kirk. I'll bet he paid the BTN to get this premier spot. WTF!!!!!!

There is a reasonable chance that the Iowa vs Minnesota game will go a long ways in deciding who wins the West.

Yup, typical terrible Barta. Rather than improve or demand better from the coaching staff, he tries to just get more night games instead to get more tickets sold.

You could bet your sweet ass that if things on the field were going great, he would be lobbying AGAINST the night games.

Originally posted by Suterman:
There is a reasonable chance that the Iowa vs Minnesota game will go a long ways in deciding who wins the West.
Only because Minnesota will likely be a strong contender this year.

Other than that, not really.

ADVERTISEMENT