ADVERTISEMENT

Multi-time Transfers who Transfer During or After the Current Academic Year are Eligible to Play at their New School Next Year w/out a Waiver

So the next logical step is that players can transfer after 1st semester and play for a different team mid-season? Basically free agency 24/7/356.

NCAA with zero idea on how to get anything under control, but why should anyone be surprised.

Keep dropping the hammer on adult athletes for gambling on sports they have no connection to tho. That's what really matters. 😂

Only a matter of time until gpa requirements, credit requirements, class attendance, or even being a registered student are no longer required to be eligible.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Only a matter of time until gpa requirements, credit requirements, class attendance, or even being a registered student are no longer required to be eligible.
If it becomes these individuals are employees and no longer students that could be. However institution can always declare an individual ineligible for meeting grades. I think grades will be there. Choosing which school to play at makes sense to me of immediate eligibility. Schools are using these kids (in my opinion) if they want to change I honestly think there should be as little barriers as possible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT