ADVERTISEMENT

New InterMat 2016 Rankings

Really excited to get Marinelli in the room. The boy is a beast and a perfect fit for Iowa and the Brands boys. I think he is going to have an absolutely terrific career.

Really excited to get Marinelli in the room. The boy is a beast and a perfect fit for Iowa and the Brands boys. I think he is going to have an absolutely terrific career.

He certainlly looks like a special talent

Yates beat McKee head to head last season and was ranked ahead of him in the 126 weight class rank but for some reason in the 2016 rank they have McKee at 12 and Yates at 16. Not a big deal but kind of odd.

Yates beat McKee head to head last season and was ranked ahead of him in the 126 weight class rank but for some reason in the 2016 rank they have McKee at 12 and Yates at 16. Not a big deal but kind of odd.

This would just be me guessing, but it may have to do with McKee's recent freestyle wins pushing him up over Yates, where as Yates hasn't wrestled. That's the only thing I can think of.

Probably because McKee has been more active this offseason. I saw that match Rudy was in control the whole time.

These are recruiting rankings, not weight class rankings. The rankers projection of who is a more coveted recruit and/or who is more likely to succeed in college. They don't necessarily mirror the weight class rankings, nor should they.

ADVERTISEMENT