ADVERTISEMENT

Next football commit guesses?

ddare132

HR All-State
Gold Member
Oct 27, 2007
It's been awhile since we've had a commit? Sounds like there have been several that have left the visit impressed with Iowa. I'm curious to see what others think on who is likely to pull the trigger and become a Hawk? With all the offers out there and team needs, is there any other recruit that we should have a chance at that would be considered a win?

This post was edited on 4/20 3:32 PM by ddare132

It's been awhile since we've had a commit? Sounds like there have been several that have left the visit impressed with Iowa. I'm curious to see what others think on who is likely to pull the trigger and become a Hawk? With all the offers out there and team needs, is there any other recruit that we should have a chance at that would be considered a win?

This post was edited on 4/20 3:32 PM by ddare132

My guess is Niemann or Wade.

I wonder if they will offer Hockenson now that Scales is off the board?

Probably Niemann, but the guy that I really want that's visiting this weekend is DT Jovan Swann. He's already visited before (early March) and seemed pretty impressed on his visit. Rivals lists his interest at High with 5 schools, Iowa, Indiana, Michigan St, Northwestern, and Vandy. He's got good size 6'3 255 and put up some good numbers as a junior 49 tackles, 11 TFL, and 7 sacks. I think he could end up being a good pass rushing DT and if we're able to land Juan Harris in the '17 class I think we could have a great DT duo of Harris and Swann.

Keep an eye on these 3 Iowa tragets:

QB Neil Downs
Seamus Daley (ATH); and
Boris Evan-Moore (FB)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT