ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Jackson coming back!

I saw Dochterman had an article today on the offensive depth chart for next year and he didn’t even mention All, just had him listed as a player lost to graduation.

This that same big bad defense that got torched by a team that actually has athletes and plays with pace? Yeah, not too worried.

Everything I've read or heard about All is that he always considered Iowa a one-year deal. He has a daughter, etc.

Selfishly, for Iowa, I'd like to see him go. His status for next season and his ACL is up in the air. Given how tight the scholarships are, freeing one up with All going NFL would be good.

Reactions: pink shizzle
This that same big bad defense that got torched by a team that actually has athletes and plays with pace? Yeah, not too worried.
Didn't you guys get torched in the Xbox bowl for the 7th or 8th year straight? And and yeah got torched by the Hawks on your home turf!

Everything I've read or heard about All is that he always considered Iowa a one-year deal. He has a daughter, etc.

Selfishly, for Iowa, I'd like to see him go. His status for next season and his ACL is up in the air. Given how tight the scholarships are, freeing one up with All going NFL would be good.
I agree he has a kid, but he should be able to take in at least a liveable NIL salary for a year at Iowa. Otherwise, it is more of a gamble in my view for him.

They gave up 21, Hill gave them the ball at the 2 for 1 TD and a pick 6 for another score , 21 is what Your garbage Team historically gives up in a Half , 21 points is hardly being torched doofus.
Their RB had over 100 yards and avg almost 7 ypc (freshman with a first time start). Their QB (freshman first time start) made it look easy. Quit getting excited because defenses look better in the B10 west.

Their RB had over 100 yards and avg almost 7 ypc (freshman with a first time start). Their QB (freshman first time start) made it look easy. Quit getting excited because defenses look better in the B10 west.
We didn’t play great in that game but if we had an offense that could actually control the ball a bit and give the defense a break now and then I have no doubt they could play well enough to win against Tennessee. But I’m becoming a bit disillusioned that we’ll ever see this defense paired with an offense that can actually hold up their end of the bargain so we may never find out if I’m right or not.

It's crazy looking at the roster, all of the linebackers who aren't seniors are all from Iowa except two legacy guys Montgomery and Epenesa.
Thanks for that - I had totally missed that we had an Eppy on the roster, really hope we land the 3rd brother in 2025 too!🤞

• Sad
Reactions: PIEPI
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT