ADVERTISEMENT

NJ WR Darby a Hawk!

Congrats guys! Looks like you guys are starting to get on a roll much like Wisconsin now.

A lot of doom and gloom turning into positive feelings now. I'm sure much the same here?

I know Syracuse wanted Darby very badly. So are you guys done at WR or looking to take 3+?

Hillyer and Smith are SRs so I would guess they might be done recruiting WRs but I could see maybe one more.

Darby's quote for why he committed mentioned the low crime rate.

Maybe that is the new angle! We aren't Baltimore (close enough ) or Omaha (ok, Lincoln is close enough) or Minneapolis or name a big city.....

With the craziness going on in metro areas, kids know they will be safe here

Hillyer and Smith are SRs so I would guess they might be done recruiting WRs but I could see maybe one more.
They have a couple more needs, but if the right one wanted in, I agree that they make take one more. I think it also depends on how many more commits they think they can take...20? 22? 24?

It looks like both of these WR's are physical receivers. KF's requirements are to block and run routes before you see the field. Both look to have the physical ability to be blockers, allowing them to get on the field quickly.

He looks impressive on tape. Good athlete. Seems underrated.
Agreed. I have a hard time really identifying how good the competition is, but Darby looked impressive to me. Good hands, high-pointing balls and catching away from the body in the redzone, pulling away from dbacks in the open field. Could maybe use a little more wiggle, but very solid get imo.

Reactions: ichawk24
ADVERTISEMENT