ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official All-Time Iowa Dunk Moments Thread*****

like-woahh

HR Heisman
Feb 8, 2014
It's official because it's 5 stars for all you HR nubs out there.

Tony Perkins monster dunk against ISU has inspired me to get all of the hardcore Iowa fans (let's face it, us internet forum people are a weird level of fandom) to post their favorite Iowa dunk moments over the years. Get your Google-Fu ready and post the clips of any iconic Iowa slam over the years. Any of you folks out there that have recorded VHS or Betamax (lol) games with monster dunks.... spend some cash and get that shit on the internet.

Starting it out with Perk's slam against ISU:

And going with my favorite dunk of my lifetime just due to where the program was at and this was a big game, Marble GETS IN THE PAINT!

Last edited:
Somebody find the clip of that sick one-handed (I think?) grab and throwdown by Cook in someone's grill off an in-bounds pass. Pretty sure the lob was tossed by JBo and Cook did a real quick 180 move around his defender right before the jump and slam, as well.

Forget the opponent, but I remember the energy and excitement of the play. It was sick as f* (in the best possible way).

Might have actually been a BTT game, but my memory of the finer details [IE, location/opponent, etc] is waaaay hazy.

Reactions: Sheahawk

#3 in particular. Also forgive the music, the video is 16 years old.

I still lived in Iowa back then, and I went to Burlington to watch Southeastern and Doug play against Indian Hills… At that time south eastern & Indian Hills were consistently 2 of the 10 best Juco basketball teams in the nation, I think Indian Hills “might be” still I don’t think Southeastern so much!

So ... I'm searching for a highlight reel of all the greatest Bohannon dunks and I'm coming up empty.

OIP.dbx1eobpJNcOzMWaGNEGzQAAAA

Reactions: shrinkhawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT