ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Ignore Hawkeyes2222 *****

PHXIowaClub

HR Heisman
Nov 27, 2002
Arizona
I am here to announce an invitation to the "Ignore Hawkeyes2222 Event" at 9pm MST tonight. Please feel free to join me as we HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON as the clock strikes 9!

Originally posted by PHXIowaClub:
I am here to announce an invitation to the "Ignore Hawkeyes2222 Event" at 9pm MST tonight. Please feel free to join me as we HIT THE IGNORE BUTTON as the clock strikes 9!
I'm about two weeks ahead of you. Probably far from the only one.

If you ignore the truth, then you ignore what is important. 2222 lives and you fear it. Why? Keep running scared and dumb

I am right. You do live in fear, and in blindness to the truth. Go forth and wear your seedcorn hat or bull semen hat in ignorance. It fits you.

Originally posted by SingaporeHawk:
I am right. You do live in fear, and in blindness to the truth. Go forth and wear your seedcorn hat or bull semen hat in ignorance. It fits you.
Is this some sort of revival? If so.....leave...me.....out of it!!! hahaha......there's little truth to what Hawkeye2000 says, but to me his/her blind loyalty is quite entertaining. I like his/her posts, not for the mispelled, misguided information; but for the chuckles his/her posts give me.

This post was edited on 1/17 10:08 PM by InsaneHawk

I can't believe so many of you let him all up in your dome. Seriously, it takes 2 posts to see his style, what he's all about, and that he's retarded.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by yiana:
I can't believe so many of you let him all up in your dome. Seriously, it takes 2 posts to see his style, what he's all about, and that he's retarded.

He's a stroke victim that has left him with limited mental capacity. Be kind.

I think it is against the rules of our gracious hosts to intentionally target posters by name for such actions...whatever it might be... It isn't nice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT