ADVERTISEMENT

OK then. Who wins the next Cy Hawk trophy.

I actually had forgotten about it until last year when the clowns won it and of course most of their moronic fans were sure to remind us that they won it lol. Even when they win they are still losers.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Guidotheguide:
I actually had forgotten about it until last year when the clowns won it and of course most of their moronic fans were sure to remind us that they won it lol. Even when they win they are still losers.
laugh.r191677.gif
I read in another thread that it will remain "safely" in the hands of ISU for another year. Big deal. They've won the trophy for being the taller midget. #soproud

There are only two sports that matter to me in this series- football and MBB. Sorry- I could care less about wrestling, WBB and any other sport that sucks the money out of the athletic department. Using that as the baseline- we got defeated handily this past year 2-0, both at home. Next year, I see us going 1-1. We will win football and I don't see how we win at Hilton. I could be wrong, this rivalry is 50/50 anymore. So- a tie in my book.

Originally posted by hawk44ever:
There are only two sports that matter to me in this series- football and MBB. Sorry- I could care less about wrestling, WBB and any other sport that sucks the money out of the athletic department. Using that as the baseline- we got defeated handily this past year 2-0, both at home. Next year, I see us going 1-1. We will win football and I don't see how we win at Hilton. I could be wrong, this rivalry is 50/50 anymore. So- a tie in my book.
You have a lot of confidence my friend. I don't see old Captain Kirk walking out of Ames with a win this fall. And that is 10 different kinds of sad...

Originally posted by UIHawkGuy8:

Originally posted by hawk44ever:
You have a lot of confidence my friend. I don't see old Captain Kirk walking out of Ames with a win this fall. And that is 10 different kinds of sad...
You might be right, I may be drinking too much black and gold Kool-Aid on this one but I think basketball will be worse. I need something to hold on to. BTW- I do enjoy watching ISU MBB play and their style of play but I also hope we can get to that level in the next 3-4 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT