ADVERTISEMENT

OK Ukah

hooper56

HR Legend
Gold Member
Oct 1, 2001
I apologize if this was already posted, but does anyone know if OK will be with the team next season?

He did not participate in Sr day activities and was not discussed as being a Sr at the basketball banquet but I am hearing conflicting information about whether he will be with the team next year. He is a good guy and I think he helps the hawks quite a bit on the scout team.

I could be wrong, but academics wise, I think he might have already graduated. Maybe he'll go the Stokes route?

He did not participate in Sr day activities and was not discussed as being a Sr at the basketball banquet but I am hearing conflicting information about whether he will be with the team next year. He is a good guy and I think he helps the hawks quite a bit on the scout team.

The roster listed him as a senior. The same roster that lists White, Gabe and Josh as a senior so it must be last years.

I don't remember the specifics but when he xfr from Kirkwood to Iowa and wanted to walk-on he was not allowed to participate his first year on campus. Thus he's a senior academically but not sure on his eligibility status.

I'm guessing here but since he didn't finish a 2 yr. degree at kirkwood and came to iowa, if he had clearinghouse issues he may have been deemed a partial qualifier (but a very good student) and he'd have to get his degree this year to be able to get his 4th year of eligibility.

That's just peer speculation at this point.

what's the conflicting information on ok ukah hooper 56.

Some people told me he was not coming back and others said he was. I am not sure if anyone knows for sure. Like some have said, perhaps he needs to graduate first.

I sure hope he comes back. He is key to us winning. We are undefeated when he plays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT