ADVERTISEMENT

On the eve of Big 10s and the HR PBP, one thing has disappointed me

Chickenman Testa

HR Heisman
Jan 3, 2003
As a Penn State fan, I do still enjoy the in depth PBP threads here even if my team isn't involved.

That said, what is almost as enjoyable are the used-to-be inevitable people who would hijack the PBP with spoilers - causing knashing of teeth and funny board fights. You guys seemed to have cleaned that up - leaving PBP threads to be a clear recitation of events on the mat.

What happened to those HR PBP violators? Have they been excommunicated? Was there a massive purge? Were they traded to 34 and Counting for a few used mats and rolls of tape?

Anyway, all in good fun. As the great Mills Lane would say - let's get it on!

As an homage to the great emoticon-user KWood himself, here's what those board fights looked like:
fighting0010.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Chickenman Testa:

What happened to those HR PBP violators? Have they been excommunicated? Was there a massive purge? Were they traded to 34 and Counting for a few used mats and rolls of tape?
We were having some ditch erosion issues a little out of town and needed some fill.

This post was edited on 3/6 8:40 PM by texas twister

REDBIRDHAWK personally went to each and every house and disconnected their internet!
devil.r191677.gif

will-work-for-beer-01.jpg

This post was edited on 3/6 8:36 PM by caseyballzz

Hah - you should have gotten their credit card info and given it to Flo

Then they could have been billed monthly until 2037 despite trying to cancel payment.
wink.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT