ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Hernandez GUILTY!!! Life without parole....

HawktimusPrime

HR Legend
Mar 23, 2015
And he's apparently still up for some more charges. Well that is that I guess. You have to wonder how this affects his brother. I don't meant to be rude pointing that out, but it's Iowa football related.

Originally posted by HAWK-N-402 (4):
Thank goodness brothers can take different paths. This guy seems like a life long thug.
He's a life long prisoner now. Good riddens, his type needs to be locked away and kept there.

His "kind" needs to be rehabilitated. I think a, lot of people, including politicians and the court system, forget that.

Agree that rehabilitation should be part of incarceration. But there is nothing wrong with mandating that someone who committed the crime that Aaron Hernandez did be locked up for the rest of their life. Some crimes are so heinous that the person who did them forfeits their right to participate in society anymore.

Originally posted by Cougar63:
His "kind" needs to be rehabilitated. I think a, lot of people, including politicians and the court system, forget that.
If by "rehabilitated" you mean put in front of a firing squad tomorrow and ended then you would be correct.

So you're saying that I should wait until all the kickers are taken before I draft him in fantasy football....
wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by Douglas C. Neidermeyer:
So you're saying that I should wait until all the kickers are taken before I draft him in fantasy football....
wink.r191677.gif
Ok I laughed

what a wasted life; he is just 25 (he was arrested at age 23, of course) and will spend the rest of his life locked up

from ESPN.com (be sure to read the third paragraph; would a cold blooded killer be so dumb?):

Hernandez was ordered to serve his life sentence at MCI-Cedar Junction in Walpole, Massachusetts. That prison is approximately 1.5 miles from Gillette Stadium, where Hernandez played three seasons for the Patriots.

For reasons that were never made clear to the jury, the victim was shot six times in the middle of the night on June 17, 2013, in a deserted industrial park near Hernandez's home in North Attleborough.

Police almost immediately zeroed in on Hernandez because they found in the victim's pocket the key to a car the NFL player had rented. Within hours of Hernandez's arrest, the Patriots cut the former Pro Bowl player, who was considered one of the top tight ends in the game.

Hernandez was an All-American out of the University of Florida who was drafted by the Patriots in the fourth round in 2010. The Patriots signed Hernandez to a $40 million contract in 2012. Within hours of his arrest [June, 2013], the team cut the former Pro Bowler.

Here is a pic of Aaron and DJ (the now former Iowa assistant)

aaron-hernandez-dj-hernandez.jpg

This post was edited on 4/15 4:45 PM by OnceAhawk

Wow. Look what $40 million dollars can do. Nobody in the Hernandez family will be rich anymore. They'll be taking cookies and clean underwear to Aaron on visiting days. And it's no more related to Iowa football than the OP is to Steven Hawking.

Originally posted by Gutt15:

If by "rehabilitated" you mean put in front of a firing squad tomorrow and ended then you would be correct.
Agree Gutt. Let's see; convicted of killing a man because he was concerned that the man was going to give up information that implicated him in...wait for it...ANOTHER KILLING. Yes, let's send Aaron into group hand-holding and singing.

Originally posted by LarryMullenJr.:

Agree Gutt. Let's see; convicted of killing a man because he was concerned that the man was going to give up information that implicated him in...wait for it...ANOTHER KILLING. Yes, let's send Aaron into group hand-holding and singing.
Wondering if Cougar would be up for allowing Mr. Hernadez to stay with his family while he gets back on his feet after having been "rehabilitated".

Cougar, are you for real? I suppose you believe icis is just misunderstood too? I would wager a bet your a liberal. Unbelievable thinking.

Originally posted by OnceAhawk:

Originally posted by StormHawk42:
DJ is still with Iowa OnceA
i thought i heard/read that his grad assistant thing was up and that he moved on....
Well, he was at the open practice last week, so me thinks he's still here
wink.r191677.gif

i thought i heard/read that his grad assistant thing was up and that he moved on....
wink.r191677.gif
my bad; i really thought that his grad asst position was completed and that he was moving on....

is he still a grad asst or a "real asst" now?

how long do grad asst jobs normally last? i am sure they don't pay well
wink.r191677.gif

wink.r191677.gif
my bad; i really thought that his grad asst position was completed and that he was moving on....

wink.r191677.gif

wink.r191677.gif

wink.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:

Originally posted by LarryMullenJr.:

Wondering if Cougar would be up for allowing Mr. Hernadez to stay with his family while he gets back on his feet after having been "rehabilitated".
I don't think you can rehabilitate murderers, which is why he's in prison for life, there's no rehabilitation for that. I agree that he should be put to death. I'm just saying that there should be more money put into the system for rehabilitation than there is.

Hell no, I wouldn't let him near my family. if I wouldn't let MattFoley near my family, I wouldn't let Aaron Hernandez near my family.

Ya'll need to quit reading into things.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT