ADVERTISEMENT

Overtime Interview with Brock Rathbun

I'd like to see him be a hawk. He doesn't get much talk on this board but is definitely one of the better wrestlers in-state.

He would be a nice recruit. He is a guy who would be a plan B recruit, behind Suriano. However, I think Rathbun is a career 125, where as I think Suriano will eventually be moving up to 133 or higher, so taking both of them wouldn't be a bad idea. Obviously if Suriano chooses to go somewhere else, Rathbun becomes much more of a priority.

He would be a nice recruit. He is a guy who would be a plan B recruit, behind Suriano. However, I think Rathbun is a career 125, where as I think Suriano will eventually be moving up to 133 or higher, so taking both of them wouldn't be a bad idea. Obviously if Suriano chooses to go somewhere else, Rathbun becomes much more of a priority.
I like Yates as much as Suriano and more than Rathbun. Agree about being a plan B. That Portillo kid would be another. Bettendorf had a kid at 112 this year that would be same kind of pick up.

I gotta think Mejia and Renteria play into this equation someplace... and they are commits, as much as you can bank on that.

Reactions: el dub
I like Yates as much as Suriano and more than Rathbun. Agree about being a plan B. That Portillo kid would be another. Bettendorf had a kid at 112 this year that would be same kind of pick up.
Not the same class but Alex Thomsen sp? would be ahead of Portillo in my chart. Are the West brothers still being considered?

Reactions: Jaybird319
ADVERTISEMENT