ADVERTISEMENT

Pipe Dream

BK Hawk1

Rookie
Dec 13, 2014
I see Iowa has sent out something like 150 offers as of late. Good ploy to prop up season tickets to get people to buy in! It's like the class nerd sending out dinner invitations to the last 150 present and past Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Hilarious!

If you actually believe that the coaching staff is extending scholarship offers for the purpose of increasing home attendance then you are wrong ......... and a little delusional I guess.

Originally posted by nu2u:

If you actually believe that the coaching staff is extending scholarship offers for the purpose of increasing home attendance then you are wrong ......... and a little delusional I guess.
Yeah, I agree a pipe is involved here, but not related to the coaches.

Originally posted by markfromj:
Originally posted by nu2u:

Yeah, I agree a pipe is involved here, but not related to the coaches.

Mark. Well done.

Who wants to bet their lunch that the OP has complained about Iowa's staff not going after any blue chippers in the past?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Large number of offered scholarships as some sort of secret marketing ploy by the university to sell tickets to see games where those offered recruits will not be playing.

Now I've heard it all on this board.

Originally posted by BK Hawk1:
I see Iowa has sent out something like 150 offers as of late. Good ploy to prop up season tickets to get people to buy in! It's like the class nerd sending out dinner invitations to the last 150 present and past Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. Hilarious!
h8A57B993

I also heard from BK Hawk1 that Barta is thinking about bringing in Hooters Girls to sell popcorn up and down the stadium. Now if they can just bring back Michael Jackson for halftime entertainment.
chairshot.r191677.gif

Dancing girls as the concessions workers.............. barta you sneaky bugger you got me interested again.

This post was edited on 4/17 10:29 AM by HAWK-N-402 (4)

ADVERTISEMENT