ADVERTISEMENT

pletcher to Ohio state

Interesting he left Pennsylvania...thought either Pitt or PSU for him.

Guess this is the first domino of the top lightweights to verbal.

Who next?
Suriano to Iowa
Red to PSU

Who next?
Suriano to Iowa
Red to PSU
I'm not sure. Both guys are interested in Nebraska also. I really hope Iowa gets Suriano.

Who next?
Suriano to Iowa
Red to PSU

I thought he was psu myself. But if he is a 141 pounder than j.Jaggers and Stiebler are about as good of workout partners a 141 could get. Makes sense in that regard

I thought he was psu myself. But if he is a 141 pounder than j.Jaggers and Stiebler are about as good of workout partners a 141 could get. Makes sense in that regard
They just landed a top 10 141 lber last year in Ke-Shawn Hayes. Cael tried this recruiting multiple top 10 or 15 guys at the same weight a couple years ago and ended up having kids de commit.

They just landed a top 10 141 lber last year in Ke-Shawn Hayes. Cael tried this recruiting multiple top 10 or 15 guys at the same weight a couple years ago and ended up having kids de commit.
I think you will see Pletcher at 133 and Hayes at 141. Not sure what this means for Rodriguez. I don't see him beating out the other two for a spot. Pletcher might even start as a true freshmen.

Forgot all about that dude.

Is there something somewhere that shows all the guys redshirt records from last year?

Forgot all about that dude.

Is there something somewhere that shows all the guys redshirt records from last year?
He will be redshirting this year most likely. If Hunter decides to go 149 and M Jordan goes 157 then you might see him start as a true freshmen at 141. With Snyder taking a shirt you most likely see Hayes do the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT