ADVERTISEMENT

Post a picture....

cohawk

HR Heisman
Sep 10, 2001
Post a picture or explain your biggest personal tribute to the Hawkeyes

I have a Tigerhawk tattoo on my forearm that I got at the young age of 46. It was a nice add on after getting a tattoo off a rosary with my daughter's names in it. I got both at the same time.

If I could figure out how to upload the pic from my phone I would.

Ok.
Kenny-Bell-game-winner.jpg

99EricCrouchTrucksIowa.gif

54e806ac2ab51.image.jpg

OTNINPXNRTICNFM.20090831210114.jpg

BxcsEFvCIAA4baW.jpg

gif-4.gif
156325-nicolas-cage-laughing-gif-Imgu-b0gB.gif

People with tattoos are losers.

I could take a picture showing the ticket stubs of all the shitty losses that I've attended over the last few years, but I'm not gonna bother.

I could take a picture showing the ticket stubs of all the shitty losses that I've attended over the last few years, but I'm not gonna bother.
You sound like a fun person to be around

You realize tattoos ate pretty common these days. I would venture a guess you are the bitter guy in you office and people and your cube like the plague. Perhaps there is a reason you are stuck in a cube.

Eh, a dirty Husker fan that doesn't realize Iowa is better than Nebraska despite anything he throws out to suggest otherwise.....nice.

iowa-bounces-off-tackle-for-touchdown-best-college-football-gifs-2013.gif

nebraska-punt-against-iowa-b.gif

Nebraska-gif1.gif

Iowa+Nebraska+Football.JPG

nebraska-iowa-thanksgiving.jpg

5362dd05a6d53.preview-620.jpg

"I got fired because Iowa allowed my team to come back from 17 down and hand us an undeserved victory."
53d927be7e79c.preview-620.jpg

Deal with it, Nebraska.

hilarious-laughing-gifs-for-every-occasion_16.gif

You realize tattoos ate pretty common these days.

You realize that there are a lot of losers out there, right?

I would venture a guess you are the bitter guy in you office and people and your cube like the plague. Perhaps there is a reason you are stuck in a cube.

Can someone please translate this into English, or at least out of whatever dumbass dialect that this guy speaks? TIA.

Reactions: Chuck C
Eh, a dirty Husker fan that doesn't realize Iowa is better than Nebraska despite anything he throws out to suggest otherwise.....nice.

Nebraska-gif1.gif

"I got fired because Iowa allowed my team to come back from 17 down and hand us an undeserved victory."

Deal with it, Nebraska.

So he got fired for beating Iowa?

Of all the idiotic, retarded posts that you've made on this board, this one might be the topper. Congrats.

Reactions: SantaBarbaraSker
Eh, a dirty Husker fan that doesn't realize Iowa is better than Nebraska despite anything he throws out to suggest otherwise.....nice. ( Wait, what? Lol you really are adorable)

Nebraska-gif1.gif

Deal with it, Nebraska.

Iowa hasn't sniffed the Top 25 since November 27th, 2010. Lol pathetic.

Iowa is 1-3 against Nebraska since we joined the Big Ten. How does that feel, little bro?

Is it now 3 straight recruiting classes ranked in the 50's? Sheesh, don't see much changing over the next 4 years. lol cute Iowa fans.

Nebraska has its own set of problems, but thank the Lord above we aren't Iowa.

Go watch your baseball team, they are having a helluva season and kicked Nebraska's ass the past two seasons (That's right, Iowa had a baseball team last year, too).

11602677-large.jpg

You're not better than Nebraska in football, no matter what you try and tell yourself, Lol.

Deal with it. It's going to be tough and I know this post will get you all riled up, but take a deep a breath. 7-5 isn't bad.

Last edited:
Iowa hasn't sniffed the Top 25 since November 27th, 2010. Lol pathetic. (What has that won Nebraska?......Not jacksh**.)

Iowa is 1-3 against Nebraska since we joined the Big Ten. How does that feel, little bro? (Didn't want you to be butt hurt about being tied 2-2, so Kirk was generous enough to let you win last year. True story. Deal with it.)

Is it now 3 straight recruiting classes ranked in the 50's? (Don't care.) Sheesh, don't see much changing over the next 4 years. (Fortune cookies taste like sh**.) lol cute Iowa fans. (Better looking than Nebraska's. I guess we both agree on that.)

Nebraska has its own set of problems (More than you'll care to admit....), but thank the Lord above we aren't Iowa. (God doesn't like being involved in pissing contests. You done f***ed up, Corn Husker Bill.)

Go watch your baseball team (I did. They lost.), they are having a helluva season (They are. They should try to continue that.....) and kicked Nebraska's ass the past two seasons (As they should.) (That's right, Iowa had a baseball team last year, too). (No they didn't. That was an experimental cricket team. It didn't pan out.)

mqdefault.jpg

You're not better than Nebraska in football (Yes we are.), no matter what you try and tell yourself, Lol. (I don't need to tell myself anything. I can't help it if you don't like the fact that Iowa is better than the team you root for.)

Deal with it. (You first.) It's going to be tough and I know this post will get you all riled up (Not as much as my post got you.......
smokin.r191677.gif
).
, but take a deep a breath. 7-5 isn't bad. (Bill Callahan would know.)

I wish you the best of luck in your future attempts (plural) to continue this commentary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT