ADVERTISEMENT

Posting a picture of yourself.

Yellow, your boy you're holding looks just like you! Laker, you got a dip in while fishing? Nice
This post was edited on 11/14 7:27 PM by swagsurfer02

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Originally posted by NoleATL:
Originally posted by Hawk Meets World:
BTW, friend on the left? I would, and I'd be proud.
what am I, chopped liver?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Not at all... I'd do 'ya... Feel better? Actually, your buddy just has the haircut I like...

But you can't pull on it??
sick.gif
NTTAWWT

I ain't no pussy!

Picture22.jpg

*edit* Swag, you looked like you dropped some weight from when those pics were taken from when I met you.
This post was edited on 11/14 7:35 PM by Hawkeyes444

Reactions: who r u
Originally posted by fredjr82:
Originally posted by TL;DR:

Originally posted by fredjr82:
From the other thread

The better half and I

Fred, it would take at least 12 beers for me to do your wife.

To each their own. She did invite a friend to the bedroom on my 26th birthday. Happened a couple of times after that just for fun. She is great, when she isn't bitching at me.
Dang, you have any idea how awesome she is to invite a friend? Most dudes would pay for a gf/wife like that. BTW, was it a girl or guy friend? ;)

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:
Originally posted by Hawk Meets World:
BTW, friend on the left? I would, and I'd be proud.
what am I, chopped liver?
Posted from wireless.rivals.com
Not at all... I'd do 'ya... Feel better? Actually, your buddy just has the haircut I like...

But you can't pull on it??
sick.gif
NTTAWWT
Sometimes rubbing it is as much fun as pulling on it. I did know a dude once who liked his hair pulled.

Originally posted by swagsurfer02:
Yellow, your boy you're holding looks just like you!
This post was edited on 11/14 7:27 PM by swagsurfer02

It's actually pretty creepy. Identically like me in every way. A few times my wife has been walking through the supermarket with him and someone will come up to her who has no clue who she is and say, "Are you married to YS? That kid looks like his mini-me." Crazy.

I am clearly no pussy as my pic is on every single response. Just cause I have one doesn't mean I am one.
happy.gif

Originally posted by GlenHawk:
HROT.jpg

I suppose I'll participate. And yea, those are Ray Bans for all you sunglasses snobs
cool.gif
Where was that pic taken?

Originally posted by iowalaker:
Almost all of my pics are with my family or holding a fish. And you guys are not going to be graced with pics of my beautiful sisters or nieces.

27.jpg
Looks like a nice boat.

Hawks444, i need to lose about 25 lbs and then i would feel pretty good. I'm a legit 6'2.5 240 lbs

Caught a lot of walleye in that boat. Its a 16 foot Lund. 85 horse Johnson on the back. She gets the job done.

Honda hawk you did a whole other thread "Post a pic of yourself with a celebrity"

Originally posted by NorthernHawkeye:
You all need to be punched in the face for this entire thread.

Just because some of us do not come on here to make enemies all day long, and are not afraid to show people who we really are, does not mean we should be punched in the face.

Originally posted by GlenHawk:
HROT.jpg

I suppose I'll participate. And yea, those are Ray Bans for all you sunglasses snobs
cool.gif
snobbery aside, Ray Bans are the best sunglasses I've ever owned for cutting down glare without destroying brightness.
Posted from wireless.rivals.com[/URL]

Originally posted by iowalaker:
Originally posted by NorthernHawkeye:
You all need to be punched in the face for this entire thread.

Just because some of us do not come on here to make enemies all day long, and are not afraid to show people who we really are, does not mean we should be punched in the face.

Here's a pic of Northern:

9738271-angry-old-man.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT