ADVERTISEMENT

Potentially Dangerous Episode #5 We're Talking Freco ?

Pin and Hawk just wanted to say I dig your website. Great info and interviews. Maybe you can get a message board going and start showing videos of matches or highlights atleast. Your website is getting better every week I stop to check it out. Keep up the good work!

As of right now we will be staying away from starting a message board. There are some possible duals that will be streamed this year in the other divisions but we'll see. Hopefully we can get that done. Thank you for visiting.

Reactions: WildTurk
Great stuff guys. I hope Suriano was listening. He's a great recruit and would look great in black and gold. It seems like a no-brainer giving his body of work and long-term goals. Iowa has proven that they can develop lower weight talent both at the collegiate level and internationally. Penn St. hasn't shown that. I remember Jimmy Gulibon absolutely hammering Cory Clark in high school and our coaching staff has elevated Cory and he has surpassed Gulibon. Suriano is a better high school wrestler than Cory Clark and his ceiling is very high. It would be incredibly exciting is we could sign a kid like Nick. Not a bad start to 2016 class with the #1 126lber and the #1 160lber. I'm excited about Kaleb Young as well.

Go Hawks!!!!!!!

Reactions: WildTurk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT