ADVERTISEMENT

Proctor will be a bust

I don’t want him back and neither should any true Iowa fan. He’s a front-runner, a poser. Runs to ‘Bama at the last second, plays a year, leaves when the big name coach retires. Now he wants back to Iowa?

I pegged him as a soft mama’s boy at the outset and I stand by that. He’ll bolt again at the first sign of trouble.
Team Usa GIF by MLB
Baby Hat GIF

The kid comes across as an attention-seeking flake. Strong commit to Iowa, then bolts to Alabama on signing day. The well-known ‘Bama coach decides to retire, so he decides to come back to Iowa City.

Mark my word there’ll be something in the next 11 months that’ll get him looking elsewhere.

If he’s as good as some people think, if he can protect the QB and open big holes for running backs, I’d love to be wrong.
Now there’s a fvcking hot take! Well done Tweeter!

The child is a head case. Hopefully he never wants to come back to this state again. Came back just to leave again within months. Why would he even come back? Pretty evident he hates us.

My biggest concern is Iowa thought they had him twice. That could mean two less OL guys they tried to recruit.

I've heard a weird rumor that Proctor may be headed to Ames of all places? I think that rumor is totally asinine. Iowa State doesn't have the NIL money to pay Proctor, and if he wants to be a winner, why in God's name would he even consider the Clowns? He even went on a trip with his bama buddies.

Just a weird rumor that I can't even remotely consider plausible.

I've heard a weird rumor that Proctor may be headed to Ames of all places? I think that rumor is totally asinine. Iowa State doesn't have the NIL money to pay Proctor, and if he wants to be a winner, why in God's name would he even consider the Clowns? He even went on a trip with his bama buddies.

Just a weird rumor that I can't even remotely consider plausible.
Rumor from or posted on.....?

Reactions: Hendy hawk
If this is true, Proctor could end up being the poster child for how NIL and the wide open transfer rule is ruining college football...and some of the players. The kid has great potential but it sounds like he's working the system instead of working on his game. Big can get you only so far. He may end up being a bust.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT