ADVERTISEMENT

Remaining Targets for 2018

If that is true IMO we should still/continue to reach out to him. IWCC is a good team, we should continue to use that pipeline, and if he can get through there he has a good shot at graduating. Nixon esque.

I see Masry Mapieu didn’t sign with Nebby. We should go after him again. Can’t have enough DT’s as that has been our weak spot recently - no depth.
apparently they have a whopping one scholly player that is over 245lb this year lol

Reactions: kwik44
If that is true IMO we should still/continue to reach out to him. IWCC is a good team, we should continue to use that pipeline, and if he can get through there he has a good shot at graduating. Nixon esque.

Frost has been to IW a couple times already. Was in CB last week to see Duggan and stop at IW.
Since TO was an advisor in getting the program started and the proximity to Lincoln, I think Frost is trying to increase their presence there.

So...Nikia Jones wound up getting left out by waiting. He is still unsigned, and apparently not by choice.

All his schools were filled up. Yeeeeouch...

Yep. I believe I read somewhere we might actually be at 87 currently, not sure if that is still the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT