ADVERTISEMENT

Sean Welsh

Hawks2405

HR MVP
Oct 13, 2006
Hawkeye Land
I'm surprised there aren't any posts concerning this topic but Kakert said Sean Welsh has been gone on family leave for quite awhile and has not been with the team. Sounds like there is a very real possibility that he might not be back and we could be out a starting guard.

Family leave is a rather ambiguous term. I hope all is well and he is getting all the help he may need.

Iowa needs all the OL experience they can get, this OL is 1999-good it appears
sick.r191677.gif

He must be in that .01% of society that does not announce his up to date life's story on Twitter or Facebook since we have heard very little on the situation, which makes me really like and respect the secure young man.
This post was edited on 4/11 8:44 AM by 4th & 9 inches

"How many weeks has he been gone now from the absence." If he is gone from the abscence, does that not mean he is not absent but rather present?

Relax guys..... Kirk just sail today he's expected back. Dealing with some family stuff. In the meantime it's a chance to give some OL players some additional reps.

If he is absent from the team is he absent from school? If he is not going to class will he be eligible to play in the fall?

I don't know. I whould resume he's not going to school if he's gone taking care of the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT