ADVERTISEMENT

Spencer and Austin

sdvike

HR MVP
Feb 23, 2016
Seen on facebook a post of an upcoming film March 13 on Flowrestling. I cant find much information about it. Anyone know if this is really something coming up? Would love to hear there story working together.

Reactions: Grip220
Should be a really good doc. Will be interesting to pull back the curtain on their college years. They’re a cool story. Other than state finals their senior year, was there any other history between them in HS?

Should be a really good doc. Will be interesting to pull back the curtain on their college years. They’re a cool story. Other than state finals their senior year, was there any other history between them in HS?
Spencer teched him in the finals the year before which is why Desanto cut down for the rematch.

Reactions: Inthecircle
Some preview clips they've posted

I will watch anything to do with ADS and Spencer. To this day, I sincerely don’t think that the majority of wrestling fans understand what both of these guys went through while in college. One was physical and the other mental. But my god the mountains that these guys moved or hurtled to become the people they are, let alone the wrestlers that we all saw.

I was honestly waiting for a double bio-pic to be released. Say what you will about Flo but the give this niche sport the coverage it was sorely lacking prior to their involvement

The piece on Sammy Sasso just before it was a bit emotional for me. Can’t wait to see this one. Waiting for my wife to get down here to watch with me.
Two great Hawkeyes. So glad they they came to Iowa.

Reactions: Grip220
I missed the first 18 minutes, but it was really interesting. Hope they show it again so I can see the beginning which I presume covered their high school battles. That DeSanto was kicked off the Drexel team and they told his parents and not him is a bit odd, although maybe for the best from their perspective at the time.

Reactions: js8793
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT