ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you to the Iowa Women for the Incredibly Fun 2-Year Ride

There's more coming fellas.
Sure, they will hopefully build upon this run and become a regular S16/E8 program, but it will not be the same. CC v2.0 isn’t walking thru that door anytime soon, if ever.

Time for the MBB to step up. Give us the same type of excitement. Hopefully they see it as a challenge to match what the ladies have accomplished.

Full text of the tweet:

Got to ask Caitlin Clark her final media question as a Hawkeye:

How did you hold it all together and bring it every night, all the way to scoring 18 points in the first quarter of the national championship game?

Her final answer as a Hawk:

“Oh, gosh. I don’t know. I don’t get nervous for games. It’s crazy, like it’s the national championship, and I walk out there and I’m as calm as can be. I think that’s because I trust all the work I’ve put in. I know I’ve been ready for these moments. … I know this is my last time playing in a Hawkeye uniform, like there’s nothing to lose. We’re the underdog. Go out there and have a blast. I feel like that’s what I’ve done. I’m proud of the way I’ve carried myself. It’s certainly been hard at times, to always be in the spotlight and have everybody’s eyeballs on you. But I wouldn’t change it for the world. The positive and the negative. I’m so lucky, I’m so fortunate. That’s what I always remind myself. There’s so many people that would want to be in my shoes. It’s been a lot of pressure, but it’s been a lot of fun. And I feel like our team has risen to every single moment, every single challenge. Just so proud of our program.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT