ADVERTISEMENT

The reality of just how dominant Michigan football has been over the years

Because we live in the age of TWITTER and TIKTOK where peoples brains are conditioned to have an attention span of seven seconds. I usually lurk. However, I feel angered by people attacking Harbaugh and calling him a cheater without doing any due diligence. Its voter fraud all over again. I do not dispute anything Connor Stalions did. I dispute this presumption that Connor Stalions was the Hunter Biden of a vast conspiracy.

And yes back to why you complain about so many words. That is a problem of society that people have stopped reading and writing.
This guy putting in the work to defend Jim Harbaughs good name, one post at a time. Stay strong brother!

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Conveniently didn’t mention the recruiting violations as well as sign stealing. If everyone cheated as bad as you guys, I would imagine things would be a little different..
I will reply at the risk of being too active and verbose on a thread. If you were to ask the average Trumpy off the street to elaborate on election fraud or the conspiracy of Hunter Biden, they are incapable of communicating exactly what the notorious evil is. The NCAA imposed contradictory and confusing rules regulating contact between potential football recruits and coaching staff during the COVID period. Nor did the NCAA do a very good job communicating these byzantine rules. The NCAA even admitted the violations were minor. What you don't know is the reason why the NCAA is making a thing of what we call "HamburgerGate" is not because of the violation but because Jim Harbaugh stated he did not recollect an alleged activity. So the NCAA investigators want to push an new charge of "Lying to an investigator". The point of the investigation is no longer whether the violation was significant but because Jim Harbaugh will not confess Stalin style.

The minor violation was football staff being face to face with a recruit. As far as I know of the specifics, none of those potential recruits ended up signing with Michigan. Yet you push a narrative like the Trumpies that this is the reason and only reason why Michigan has been successful.

It appears that Connor Stalions never purchased tickets opposite the Iowa bench. That is your cue to dump your life savings on not just taking the spread but the victory on Iowa tonight. Michigan should be impotent tonight without Stalions precious intel.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT