Who do you like better?

• Thomas Barnes

• Coffhawk

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thomas Barnes

All-Conference
Feb 1, 2014
Denver, Colorado
I was told by coffhawk's best friend forever (Derek) that you guys like coffhawk more than you like me. He said I should start a poll. Not being mean here, I will keep quiet if I lose fairly and will admit Derek was right. This is meant for fun.

Reactions: timinatoria
tumblr_lqeceyP6Fq1qj7jxpo1_500.gif

Coff tends to be a dick, but you're the most annoying poster I can remember on this site. So it's a draw.

How lame!! Coffhawk liked this post? Trying to sway voters ?? Win or lose we all will know how sad it was that you do not like to compete fair. You are a lawyer I guess! Lol

I am behind 21-9. I cannot believe it. I guess I thought I was around nicer people that do not like a bully or insults. I think a few voted that way just to mess with me, but it is still weird to see it go this way.

How lame!! Coffhawk liked this post? Trying to sway voters ?? Win or lose we all will know how sad it was that you do not like to compete fair. You are a lawyer I guess! Lol
Huh? How did him liking a post interfere with the voting? Maybe you're just a sore loser.

coff must be getting the low information voters. No way anybody that has seen his work would actually vote for him.

J/k. Even I voted for coff. OP is the worst.

Reactions: dgordo
After 41 votes??? All the people that vote for coffhawk during the day are the people that cannot hold a job. When smarter employed people get home after WORK, you will see me get way more votes.
Said as he posts during the day ...

159110067_7f23ba.gif

The way you post shows that YOU like attention. I only did this poll because Derek was crying and sticking up for coffhawk like he is his girlfriend. Now I think people are messing with me and voting for coffhawk like it is a joke. Otherwise I think we all know the results would be different.

After 41 votes??? All the people that vote for coffhawk during the day are the people that cannot hold a job. When smarter employed people get home after WORK, you will see me get way more votes.
That's gotta be it.

The way you post shows that YOU like attention. I only did this poll because Derek was crying and sticking up for coffhawk like he is his girlfriend. Now I think people are messing with me and voting for coffhawk like it is a joke. Otherwise I think we all know the results would be different.
At what point did I cry and stick up for him? In that thread you got all butt hurt and said more people like you because you had 40 likes to his 5. I pointed out how dumb that was and that 30 or more of those came from a Likes Whore thread. No wonder our government is in shambles, people like you work for it.

ADVERTISEMENT