ADVERTISEMENT

Tough night last night boys...

Letsgohawks411

HR All-State
Feb 15, 2015
10-3, ISU at the start of the third and we had only scored 3 points against Illinois St. Brutal dream...woke up still pissed.

However, based on the pieces we have, scoring will be a big issue for this team.

WTF? When did this forum become the help desk. All I can tell you is this: refrain from ingesting hallucinogens before going to sleep.

Good news Letsgohawks, I took over dreaming at the start of the 4th quarter and it was like watching the Indiana game with Stanzi, the fourth quarter was just one scoring drive after another plus three Cyclone turnovers. The final was 38-10 and the game ended when an Iowa State defender was talking so much trash that Beathard audibled out of victory formation and blind bootlegged 68 yards to score. Ferentz has already moved him to 2nd string for the next game.

Reactions: sloehawk
Good news Letsgohawks, I took over dreaming at the start of the 4th quarter and it was like watching the Indiana game with Stanzi, the fourth quarter was just one scoring drive after another plus three Cyclone turnovers. The final was 38-10 and the game ended when an Iowa State defender was talking so much trash that Beathard audibled out of victory formation and blind bootlegged 68 yards to score. Ferentz has already moved him to 2nd string for the next game.

Awesome, but what about illinois state like the OPs dream was? :)

Awesome, but what about illinois state like the OPs dream was? :)
Sorry, I only caught the 4th quarter of the ISU game, the last time I attempted to dream about Illinois State I got some terrible visions of former Gov. Blagojevich trying to pick up coeds by promising them positions in his administration - I just can't risk seeing that again.

Reactions: sloehawk and nu2u
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT