ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal Targets

I wonder what Fran's sales pitch is when contacting these transfer portal kids.

"We don't have much NIL $ at all for you, or anyone, but please consider us!"

But we have Hy Vee, a helpful smile in every aisle!

Christian Lundgaard GIF by INDYCAR

On3 shows Tony Perkins committed to Missouri.

Michigan has added 2 7fters out of portal. One followed Dusty May from FAU.

Nebraska has picked up a pair of players from portal.

Hope things pick up for Hawks soon.
We wondered if Tony wanted to win or wanted to get paid. Well, that answers the question without a doubt. Missouri is ****ing terrible.

One thing is certain, Andy Katz likes to talk and pretend that he knows more than others. I have learned over the years to ignore predictions from Katz.
He's a complete moron and I don't say that lightly. I honest think he has an IQ of about 90.

One thing is certain, Andy Katz likes to talk and pretend that he knows more than others. I have learned over the years to ignore predictions from Katz.
He prefaced his comments by indicating rosters are far from set so he was taking a stab based on rosters as they currently sit.

I suspect he knows the current returning personnel on each team and took a swing.

It is a silly exercise anyway but it's what talking heads do to have some off season discussion.

It means nothing but I would say it is hard to argue that he is biased against Iowa with his ranking.
If Payton stays in draft our returning firepower is Freeman and Dix as starters and non-starters/ frosh.
Does that group merit higher consideration?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT