ADVERTISEMENT

Travis Kelce.

So true , crazy seeing the Swifty's crying about a few AI pics, Wait until the real home videos leak of Her going to work on Mr Pfizer with glittered Nightstand utensils , Will be a soy meltdown, Big mad then .
That's not the takeaway or what is happening but hey not a bad attempt.

Reactions: littlez
you are trying to make it a left vs right thing but last I checked , mizzou has a bunch of right wingers and san fran is the leftist's HQ... so it does not work. the problem is TV and commercial ads are 100% leftist and sports is too, especially in the PR dept and espn, so you marry lefty TV with the leftist's wet dream of getting everyone vaxxed, with sports which is woke, and you got this stuff. most of the world just rolls their eyes and says, "just play football, quit with the lefty politics". I do not know if taylor is leftist or not but I gotta assume she is, like most performers.

Why bet when the other team can double one TEnd all game while the other TEnd gets to roam free in soft zone.
you mean how kittle got like 2 receptions yesterday for 29 yds and zero touchdowns, and kelce had like a record setting day and basically won the game for KC? yeah I noticed it. { well, mahommes is pretty good too}

Well I have zero clue what You are talking about , only thing i have seen Today was poor Swifty crying about the AI leaks . oh and The current state of Our Military being left for bait in the Middle East and dying , sad stuff . Must have missed the " important" Geo Political Partisan stuff Today . sorry . I will do better.

you mean how kittle got like 2 receptions yesterday for 29 yds and zero touchdowns, and kelce had like a record setting day and basically won the game for KC? yeah I noticed it. { well, mahommes is pretty good too}
Yeah and did you see Kittle totally pancake Hutchinson of the Lions. Woof. Kittle got up laughing at him. Kelce blocking is ok. Kittle is the best blocking TEnd in the league.

How long you been a chiefs fan? Or are you just a Kelce fan? I became a chiefs fan when the Dallas TExams moved to KC about 1963. I have pulled for them a ton. I think Kelce is great.

I think George Kittle does some monster things in the passing game but the 49ers dont call on him a ton with eyuke and samuels and macaffrey out of the backfield.

I will be pulling for the chiefs again but if Kittle gets a ring that is great also.

Yeah and did you see Kittle totally pancake Hutchinson of the Lions. Woof. Kittle got up laughing at him. Kelce blocking is ok. Kittle is the best blocking TEnd in the league.

How long you been a chiefs fan? Or are you just a Kelce fan? I became a chiefs fan when the Dallas TExams moved to KC about 1963. I have pulled for them a ton. I think Kelce is great.

I think George Kittle does some monster things in the passing game but the 49ers dont call on him a ton with eyuke and samuels and macaffrey out of the backfield.

I will be pulling for the chiefs again but if Kittle gets a ring that is great also.
not at all a chiefs fan. am a bills fan. my whole family and wife's family are in kc area and are chiefs. we were up there last week after the bills lost.. too many chiefs fans everywhere. but what do I expect? it's KC !!

well, to be honest I am a kittle fan now, hope the 9ers win. but I do not hate the chiefs at all. kind of respect them a little. the whole taylor swift thing is kind of crazy. Mahomes is just crazy good as is kelce.

Travis Kelce is a total douchbag. Jason Kelce got all the non-douchy jeans in the family.
this I can definitely see. of course I am a big guy like OL type, so i like the lineman type attitude , but taylor swift? ok I think she's hot and talented, but somehow she seems like not his type and vice versa

Travis Kelce is a total douchbag. Jason Kelce got all the non-douchy jeans in the family.
Yep, always has been. You know he doesn't have to act like an idiot all the time, but I guess it's some kind of Gronk imitation? I used to be a Chiefs fan years ago before I quit watching the NFL, but I hope Kittle and Purdy take them down.

Personalities aside, the conference championship games had some very high end tight-end play with Kelce, Kittle, La Porta and Andrews. Kittle didn't get as many targets, much because of the strength of the wide receivers that the 49'ers have. Watching defense, depends on if they are playing man or zone. I enjoyed on the broadcasts that they often showed plays to the point where you could see the tight end blocking as well.

It is hilarious watching and listening to the haters. Swift is a shining light. She appears to be so caring and generous. I wish more rich people were like that instead of stashing their money offshore to avoid taxes. Travis is very competitive on the field but 99% of NFL player are. He seems like a decent guy. I’m happy for them.

Swifty is a pincushion. 33 years old , 12 publicly known boyfriends.
She's taken more shots than Dix has. 😆

Stars Sew GIF by Julie Smith Schneider

Last edited:
Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Travis Kelce is a total douchbag. Jason Kelce got all the non-douchy genes in the family.
Yep! Least likeable player in the NFL. And I couldn't care less about his relationship with Swift, good for them. What I'm annoyed by is the media coverage of her/them. It's exhausting. And it would be for anyone that the media focuses on so much, so it's nothing against her, per se.

Reactions: ShonnDeereGreene
So true , crazy seeing the Swifty's crying about a few AI pics, Wait until the real home videos leak of Her going to work on Mr Pfizer with glittered Nightstand utensils , Will be a soy meltdown, Big mad then .

you are not well

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT