ADVERTISEMENT

WBB tickets

DavidHawk324

HR MVP
Jul 4, 2002
For people who were selected for season tickets for women’s basketball, have you already had those tickets delivered?

I’m not a season ticket holder but planned to take my kids to 1-2 women’s games this year. I’ve done that in the past and it was nice as they were usually pretty reasonably priced. In the past I bought through the ticket office but understand this year is all sold out so will have to get them on the secondary market. I assume almost all the season ticket holders won’t be going to every game so thought there would eventually be a lot available on Stubhub. I’ve been checking Stubhub to get a gauge of ticket availability and prices and was a bit surprised but how high ticket prices are currently listed. They are basically listed at football ticket prices for any game I checked. Am curious if that is just because season ticket holders haven’t really listed any yet or do people think prices are going to stay extremely high for all the games this year.

I can see the tickets in the orders area, but the mobile delivery link isn't up yet. Crossover kinnick email came in on Thursday before the game?

For people who were selected for season tickets for women’s basketball, have you already had those tickets delivered?

I’m not a season ticket holder but planned to take my kids to 1-2 women’s games this year. I’ve done that in the past and it was nice as they were usually pretty reasonably priced. In the past I bought through the ticket office but understand this year is all sold out so will have to get them on the secondary market. I assume almost all the season ticket holders won’t be going to every game so thought there would eventually be a lot available on Stubhub. I’ve been checking Stubhub to get a gauge of ticket availability and prices and was a bit surprised but how high ticket prices are currently listed. They are basically listed at football ticket prices for any game I checked. Am curious if that is just because season ticket holders haven’t really listed any yet or do people think prices are going to stay extremely high for all the games this year.
Just got the e-mail with my tickets a few minutes ago!

Ohio State women's baskwtball, Single game tickets go on sale at 10:00 EST today. My wife and I are hoping for better ticket prices than stub hub. Any decent lower lever seat is $200 - $300 per seat. The CC affect. Plus OSU should be very good.

If not, it will be popcorn and brewski's in the theatre room.

I think prices will come down quite a bit as the season moves along.
Yep. The season is sold out but there will still be plenty of decently priced tickets on the market. Now maybe not for games like Drake, Indiana etc, but other games sure.

Their website still says single tickets are coming soon?
Belong to PSC Panther Scholarship Club" and they had early tix for PSC members only. $50 a ticket. They sold there allotment out in under 2 hours and email said remainig tix will be avail. for general public coming soon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT