ADVERTISEMENT

When trump is deafeated in

There's going to be a ton of Cons who attempt to be the one. Some will try to keep the MAGA schtick going, some will attempt to bring back values and respect in the old school way and others will be in the middle. The only question is which method will draw supporters. How many MAGAs fade into the background vs how many stay engaged once he's not involved.

There's going to be a ton of Cons who attempt to be the one. Some will try to keep the MAGA schtick going, some will attempt to bring back values and respect in the old school way and others will be in the middle. The only question is which method will draw supporters. How many MAGAs fade into the background vs how many stay engaged once he's not involved.
as a huge trump fan I can tell you there is absolutely nobody on the planet earth who can do that schtick but him. period. I think what we shall see is another unique individual. somebody like MTG. maybe not her but somebody like her.

It's a poorly worded, but fair question. What does happen post DJT for the Republican/Conservative party? My best guess is they get behind Ron DeSantis or Jim Jordan maybe?
My one question that I would like asked, though I think we know the answer, is what will people like Ted Cruz, Lindsay Graham, Josh Hawley do when Trump is over. My guess is they will shed their MAGA skin and pretend like they never supported him to begin with, and rediscover their actual conservative roots. Most Republican voters will forgive and forget and keep them in office. Cruz is a guy I wish Republicans would replace with someone who isn't the fake piece of self-serving, cowardly garbage that he is.

as a huge trump fan I can tell you there is absolutely nobody on the planet earth who can do that schtick but him. period. I think what we shall see is another unique individual. somebody like MTG. maybe not her but somebody like her.
You may be right but many will try. Just look at those who belittled him in 2015 who have begun to operate in MAGA mode. Many will give it a try to seize that power.

I’m sure someone else who “knows more about ISIS than the generals” will come along that you can hitch your wagon to.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Deafeated?...

OP,.. does this mean Trump is going to lose his hearing?,.. I don't get it.

Somebody like Joe Rogan will come along and Rs will attach themselves to him.
Rogan is actually pretty liberal on a lot of issues.

Good illustrations of how political covid became...he's pretty much considered a con because of his views about it.

He's pro abortion, gay marriage and other traditional D positions.

I don't understand why you can call other names but get your panties in such a wad over that word? I get why you don't like that word, but you throw a lot of rocks in that glass house of yours
I believe I called one other poster a loser for using the R-Word. One time. Can you point to any other time where I called someone else a name? I actually despise when people here resort to name calling. Let me know how far back you have to dig to find that called someone a name, other than loser. That one will be easy to find as it was recent.

Edit: I called @Hawki97 a POS. I stand by that. So twice.

Last edited:
My one question that I would like asked, though I think we know the answer, is what will people like Ted Cruz, Lindsay Graham, Josh Hawley do when Trump is over. My guess is they will shed their MAGA skin and pretend like they never supported him to begin with, and rediscover their actual conservative roots. Most Republican voters will forgive and forget and keep them in office. Cruz is a guy I wish Republicans would replace with someone who isn't the fake piece of self-serving, cowardly garbage that he is.
What you described makes up pretty much everyone in the republican party. It's why I say no one hates Republican voters more than Republican politicians.

Reactions: Tom Paris
The next election or dies. What happens to the magat industry that surrounds trump. Who do they turn to to be their next Jesus. Who do you retards turn to be your savior? Don Jr ivanka Melania Eric which trump is your savior. Personally u guys will be like fish out of water. Slimy and stinking flopping and whining.
You live in a divided country and you only throw fuel on the fire. Nice.

His sons will sell a packet of Trump branded Kool-Aid they’ll all drink at the same time to rejoin their big Cheeto in the sky.

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
I believe I called one other poster a loser for using the R-Word. One time. Can you point to any other time where I called someone else a name? I actually despise when people here resort to name calling. Let me know how far back you have to dig to find that called someone a name, other than loser. That one will be easy to find as it was recent.

Edit: I called @Hawki97 a POS. I stand by that. So twice.

You called me a Douche (or it appeared that way) in a thread about Roadhouse. I'm not arguing you're wrong about that and you're most likely right, but I just don't like hypocrites

You called me a Douche (or it appeared that way) in a thread about Roadhouse. I'm not arguing you're wrong about that and you're most likely right, but I just don't like hypocrites
That’s a bit of a stretch. The Double Deuce is called the Double Douche by Sam Elliott in the movie. Your addition to the thread had already been said earlier. So you arrived late. That was not calling you a douche.

99.9% of the time I do not get caught up in the stupidity on here and lower myself to name calling. Good to know you’ve never done anything slightly hypocritical.

Here is the deal. Most everyone here knows saying the R-Word is wrong. If someone wants to continue to use it in there language after being told it’s extremely offensive, then they go on ignore. F them. Life is too short to for me to deal with it.

And yes, it is true that I have a higher expectation for those on the left who normally claim a higher ground. I expect deplorable things to be said from the far right, I which many are on ignore. I often get told I’m selective at who I call out. More than likely repeated offenders or those who justify its use are already on ignore.

Throwing the R-Word out in the opening post by Sadie, imo shows his true color right off the bat. If you are willing to type it, then you said it in your head. Thought it out. Proof read it, and went with it anyway. It didn’t just slip out. Bottom line, adults who should know better, don’t use that word.

Peace.

Lara Trump seems to be the next imbecile in charge.
She put her singing career on hold to divert RNC funding to her FIL.

She'll go back to being a Tom Petty wannabee.

Or...return to being that intelligent "Fox News Contributor".

Reactions: GOHOX69
That’s a bit of a stretch. The Double Deuce is called the Double Douche by Sam Elliott in the movie. Your addition to the thread had already been said earlier. So you arrived late. That was not calling you a douche.

99.9% of the time I do not get caught up in the stupidity on here and lower myself to name calling. Good to know you’ve never done anything slightly hypocritical.

Here is the deal. Most everyone here knows saying the R-Word is wrong. If someone wants to continue to use it in there language after being told it’s extremely offensive, then they go on ignore. F them. Life is too short to for me to deal with it.

And yes, it is true that I have a higher expectation for those on the left who normally claim a higher ground. I expect deplorable things to be said from the far right, I which many are on ignore. I often get told I’m selective at who I call out. More than likely repeated offenders or those who justify its use are already on ignore.

Throwing the R-Word out in the opening post by Sadie, imo shows his true color right off the bat. If you are willing to type it, then you said it in your head. Thought it out. Proof read it, and went with it anyway. It didn’t just slip out. Bottom line, adults who should know better, don’t use that word.

Peace.

Fair enough. I would say it's a fine line, so if you are going to be adamant about people not using certain words, I'd avoid even walking that line as some may not see it the way you do.

Also, it's probably best to show your son to just ignore those people moving forward. He (and yourself) don't have to be a martyr every time someone says or types it in conversation.

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
This is somewhat of a moot point since one politician’s as useless as the next in that crap hole known as D.C., but maybe you should consider taking a remedial English class at the local community college before throwing the ‘retard’ tag at a group of people.

That was painful to read.
Amen.

Good to know it’s not just Trump supporters who like to insult other people’s intelligence while butchering basic conventions in the English language.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT