ADVERTISEMENT

Who is on team KF and who is on team BG?

Who you side with?

• Team KF

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Team BG

Votes: 36 80.0%

• Total voters
Absurd post by OP.

Hasn't anyone ever seen a disagreement between people and their superiors? Did they go forward as mortal enemies?

It sounds like KF disagreed with BG. Big deal,

They are on the same team.

p,s, I don't understand why I posted on this thread. It's lame. My bad.
OP believes he is some sort of intellectual.

You get that name from all the fudge packing you have taken over the years
What a witty response!

I can tell I’m getting under your skin goof. You are not as smart and snappy as you think
What a witty response!

I can tell I’m getting under your skin goof. You are not as smart and snappy as you think.
Time to ignore you. You bring nothing to the discussion. Bye hon

Many in here place Iowa Football above the University. Do you?
Ok, for the purposes of fandom, sure.

My point is that our last AD was a neutered "yes" man who believed KF was bigger than Iowa football. And I think KF believes it to an extent. IMO that's why we haven't seen him announce an OC, I think it's a middle finger to the new AD for firing his son, and him thinking the Iowa program is his.

Beth Goetz is not Gary Barta, and will not be in KF's pocket. I do believe he's struggling with that after having an AD who was nothing more than a lapdog for so many years. That's why I'm Team Beth Goetz.

Reactions: Iron Doc
Like many, I think this is a stupid poll based on a false premise. But the results are certainly interesting.

I'd love to see "who was/will be the better AD. BG or GB?". I don't think landslide would begin to describe it.

Like many, I think this is a stupid poll based on a false premise. But the results are certainly interesting.

I'd love to see "who was/will be the better AD. BG or GB?". I don't think landslide would begin to describe it.

I will withhold my judgement of BG until she does something worth judging. It will probably be years before we have a good idea of her performance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT