ADVERTISEMENT

Will the Patriots (try to ) cheat again @ the '16 playoffs?

12375CAT

HR MVP
Feb 15, 2012
(LOL!)
CHAMPS001_zps6db155a3.jpg

Reactions: WORTHYWISH
I'm sure it was all just a big misunderstanding. I blame Pete Carroll for making the Patriots the focus of attention.

Yep, the slightly deflated balls that were taken out of the game at half beat the Colts 45-7, outscoring them 28-0 in the second half. Move on.

This argument is idiotic.. If you think this was the only game that they deflated balls then you are pretty dense. If you look at the Patriots fumbles per touch numbers they are ridiculously low compared to the league average. If you don't think that is a big deal then I guess you aren't much of a football fan or are a Patriot homer. The Patriots organization just think they are above the rules and keep getting caught cheating. I think the league should throw the book at them. At least 4 games for Brady and the entire season for Belichick.

Funny how they scored more points the second half of the Denver game after the balls were re-inflated.

I find it funny that he got caught. That's what I find funny. I am also laughing about the fact that he will get suspended. I like this. Should happen more often. Good for the NFL. Lots of laughs. Ha ha

Still, the NFL hand-slaps people for cheating. If they want to make a point and halt cheating, strip titles and suspend for seasons - not games.

I'm not sure this thread will be meaningful with Brady sitting 1/4 of the season as I don't really see them making the playoffs anyway.

Well done NFL.

If the NFL really enforced their rules the patriots would be stripped of their AFC and Super bowl titles.

Reactions: Vroom_C14
Doesn't matter!
If Hillary Clinton's cover-up and lies don't matter...if Barack Obama's cover-up and lies don't matter...if George Bush's cover-up doesn't matter... why should some deflated footballs matter?

328 yds and 4 TDs vs. the vaunted Seahawks defense.

Yep-air pressure in the balls made a difference.

Maybe weather conditions dictated a change in ball pressure to make a difference?

The Superbowl was essentially played "indoors"...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT