Nov 3, 2009
Top 100 PG. We made his final 6.

Iowa
Illinois
Purdue
ISU
Xavier
Texas Tech

Isn't Purdue supposed to be the favorite with him?

Maybe, but I think there were reports he wants to visit Iowa, Illinois and a couple other places. Would be a good get, I think he is cousins with Tyler Ulis. Read that he played well at the NBA Top 100 Camp.

Of course. I mean who could be mad if Xavier wanted to play at Xavier. That's just too perfect.

Of course. I mean who could be mad if Xavier wanted to play at Xavier. That's just too perfect.
Nah, that would be too confusing. Imagine his mom saying, "Xavier, how long are you going to stay home over Christmas before going back to Xavier?" That's just something he needs to avoid.

Nah, that would be too confusing. Imagine his mom saying, "Xavier, how long are you going to stay home over Christmas before going back to Xavier?" That's just something he needs to avoid.
buddies of Xavier " Did Xavier pick a school yet? Xavier. Yes Xavier did he pick a school? Xavier.Yes which school? Xavier......

Last edited:
If he picks Xavier if will have his first name on the front of his jersey and his last name on the back - how many players can claim that?

If he picks Xavier if will have his first name on the front of his jersey and his last name on the back - how many players can claim that?
Wouldn't that read "Simpson" on the back?

Wouldn't that read "Simpson" on the back?
Yes Herkl, like nu2u said, his first on the front of his jersey, and his last name on the back.

Full disclosure, in my mind's eye I saw Xavier on the front and back. It took me a second, which is probably what happened to Herkl too:)

ADVERTISEMENT