ADVERTISEMENT

Zach Smith Saga becoming more Deviant and Sordid every Day.

To think urban stuck his neck out for this guy hope it was worth it Mr meyer it may have cost you your reputation and career

Thats what I'm wondering. Will this have any effect on Meyer's tenure as Head Coach at OSU or will he remain unscathed? He harbored this clown for many years. I wonder if Meyer knew about any of these latest revelations.

Reactions: Wadzinator
Thats what I'm wondering. Will this have any effect on Meyer's tenure as Head Coach at OSU or will he remain unscathed? He harbored this clown for many years. I wonder if Meyer knew about any of these latest revelations.
The guy had a DUI you think um didn't know not likely um has shown complete incompetence through all of this so you really think the board of regents at osu honestly think they can retain this guy if they do win at all cost has been taken to a new level

These information releases are really starting to look well orchestrated, from the timeline. tOSU is supposed to decide UMs fate this weekend. My guess is a well informed law firm is sitting in the background, pulling the strings, hoping tOSU fires Urban and admits wrongdoing. That’s when the lawsuit gets easy. Anyway just a guess but seems odd.

Last edited:
Ol' Brett sure is saving some nice little tidbits until late in the game, on purpose I am sure. Wonder how this figures into that committee's thinking and if it throws a wrench in?

I wish all this info was transparent prior to B1G Media Days. If I was a reporter, here's the transcript:

ME: "Urban, among the other items already discussed, how long have you known your assistant coach to be a filthy, sexual deviant?"

MEYER: "I don't know anything about that."

ME: "What about the leather bondage items and choker chains that were found in the facility...and the sexual acts in the coaches office?"

MEYER: "This was never brought to my attention."

ME: "But what about the huge dildos that showed up at the Woody Hayes complex?"

MEYER: "I don't know anything about it."

I wish all this info was transparent prior to B1G Media Days. If I was a reporter, here's the transcript:

ME: "Urban, among the other items already discussed, how long have you known your assistant coach to be a filthy, sexual deviant?"

MEYER: "I don't know anything about that."

ME: "What about the leather bondage items and choker chains that were found in the facility...and the sexual acts in the coaches office?"

MEYER: "This was never brought to my attention."

ME: "But what about the huge dildos that showed up at the Woody Hayes complex?"

MEYER: "I don't know anything about it."
Sounds like Meyer wasn’t prepared. That’s all.

Reactions: MeetTheFerentz
He's the same guy who tolerated all the crap at Florida and then got out of town. The difference is O$U isn't going to do anything and everyone knows it. Urban will in place at OSU as long as he wins. They may not even bother to find a scapegoat.

Something tells me Brett McMurphy did not reveal all of his material yet and has enough to keep the pressure on Urban Meyer and OSU.

Last edited:
McMurphy doing just what I thought he would...hold back some nuggets until after OSU announces their non-penalty. I would have a hard time not throwing all my darts up front.

Reactions: Harbinger273
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT