ADVERTISEMENT

*^%+{£^%Official hRoT Medical Workers Thread%^£}+%^*

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
I know there are various medical professionals on here. I thought it might be nice to have a thread to just post random medical stuff in.

I am a medical lab tech and enjoy working in the lab.

bd434fb8182d819588496f19d88016f8--laboratory-humor-medical-laboratory.jpg

Reactions: Scott559 and Moral
Our hospital just switched to high sensitivity tropinons. It is a god damn mess. We gave the Doctors and everyone reading material and guidelines on it.

It is supposed to be the initial trop, a one trop, and then if required one 6 hours after the initial trop.

We have doctors insisting on trops every 6 hours like the old way still. We used to have drs want them every 3 hours with old way once they were admitted. We were always just like nah, and changed it to 6 ourselves all the time.

It’s pretty frustrating bro.

Reactions: Moral
Our hospital just switched to high sensitivity tropinons. It is a god damn mess. We gave the Doctors and everyone reading material and guidelines on it.

It is supposed to be the initial trop, a one trop, and then if required one 6 hours after the initial trop.

We have doctors insisting on trops every 6 hours like the old way still. We used to have drs want them every 3 hours with old way once they were admitted. We were always just like nah, and changed it to 6 ourselves all the time.

This is a good joke. Trop it like it’s hot.

Reactions: Scott559

Trops are leeches, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT