ADVERTISEMENT

‘I deserve to be valued’: LGBTQ youth speak out against statehouse Republican bills

I guess if you think it’s easy and there‘s no marginalization at school and all parents are accepting now, then there’s no problem and I’m not sure what we’re discussing. I’ve given one clear example here of a kid with one parent who accepts and one that 100% does not. My middle son is out as gay and my wife and I have suspected as much for years (no, not because of toy choice) and he still struggled for several years and outwardly denied being gay to us for quite awhile, even to the point of pretending he had a girlfriend when he was really interested in another boy, basically right up until the point at which he told us.

This. Shit. Isn’t. Easy. Easier than it used to be? Sure, but it’s still not easy.
This is type of discussion that makes a difference. It is a complex issue. Legislation isn't always correct from its creation. I expect this type to continue to evolve over time.
There are portions I completely disagree with, but I do believe parents need to be involved. Better to have a difficult conversation than have families drift apart only to have the same conversation years later.

Being willing to listen is key.

This thread is tiresome. Many of you think what's going on or have an opinion on what should go on, without actually knowing what is going one.

When you read all 258 pages of this get back to me.

Is this the cock doc who says mastectomies are "reversible?"

Worried about losing a little revenue stream, hun? Are we talking a piddling amount (especially after the bizarre attempts at transforming evolutionary biology and the resultant piss dribblage from best intentions!)?

"Going one." LOL
Gender! Testable? Well, no.

You should go tell some women who have had mastectomies, pecker checker, that their mastectomies are reversible.

"Just stuff a little silicon in there, toots. Mastectomy reversed! Sorry 'bout the cancer, tho! And the mastectomy. Tho, I'm told it's ReVeRsIBiLe!"

Is a penectomy reversible, "doctor?"
Is an orchiectomy reversible, "doctor?"

Last edited:
Is this the cock doc who says mastectomies are "reversible?"

Worried about losing a little revenue stream, hun? Are we talking a piddling amount (especially after the bizarre attempts at transforming evolutionary biology and the resultant piss dribblage from best intentions!)?

"Going one." LOL
Gender! Testable? Well, no.

You should go tell some women who have had mastectomies, pecker checker, that their mastectomies are reversible.

"Just stuff a little silicon in there, toots. Mastectomy reversed! Sorry 'bout the cancer, tho! And the mastectomy. Tho, I'm told it's ReVeRsIBiLe!"

Is a penectomy reversible, "doctor?"
Is an orchiectomy reversible, "doctor?"
308681-20;1459441255y.jpg

Reactions: BelemNole
It got her more love with certain groups. Despite the fact that she had save for one month of "dating" a woman lived her life exactly like a straight cisgendered woman.

Now she is a brave queer pansexual gender fluid person who is unashamedly "living her truth"
Why do you care? Why does that bother you? More Christian judging it seems like to me. These people don’t give a shit what you think. They want you to shut up and let them live their lives.

And you don't think they are transitioning either?

Remember that someone can now identify as any one of like 72 different genders now.

For example did you know Miley Cyrus is neither straight nor a woman. She is pansexual and gender fluid. She apparently dated a woman for like a month. Other than that she's only been with men as far as I can tell.

But remember she's not a woman or straight.
Seriously?

miley-cyrus-and-kaitlynn-carter-are-seen-on-september-14-news-photo-1569509220.jpg

You doubt that Miley is into girls?

Honestly. Up your game. You aren't even a junior level troll.
You're going to be one of the rats who jumped ship and will say you were never a supporter of this New Age lunacy.

"Me? I was just saying 'be kind' and 'wait for all of the evidence!'"

You're going to be one of the rats who jumped ship and will say you were never a supporter of this New Age lunacy.

"Me? I was just saying 'be kind' and 'wait for all of the evidence!'"
What New Age lunacy do I believe in? The troll won't know.

This trans stuff is child abuse. The doctors and others doing this to children should be in prison. The small percent of adults that want to alter their body and gender should be treated with respect but should also be in mental health treatment considering the high rate of suicide affiliated with transitioning.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
This trans stuff is child abuse. The doctors and others doing this to children should be in prison. The small percent of adults that want to alter their body and gender should be treated with respect but should also be in mental health treatment considering the high rate of suicide affiliated with transitioning.
The high rate of suicide is from gender dysphoria, not transitioning.

How any people under the age of 18 have sex reassignment surgery in this country?

You stated you know my beliefs on gender. What are my beliefs? Bye bye.
"What New Age lunacy do I believe in?"

"Gender."

"You stated you know my beliefs on gender. What are my beliefs?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't believe in gender ideology?

"What New Age lunacy do I believe in?"

"Gender."

"You stated you know my beliefs on gender. What are my beliefs?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You don't believe in gender ideology?
WTF are you talking about? You are a bad troll that gets caught on stupid BS. Be better. Edit: What is my belief on gender? Again, you made the statement.

WTF are you talking about? You are a bad troll that gets caught on stupid BS. Be better.
Do you believe humans have a gendered soul?

Are gender norms simplistic, reductive stereotypes that harm men and women?

Does slavish adherence to "gender norms" trump the sex binary?

Is non-binary/transness some bullshit that ultimately reifies "gender norms" and is deleterious to both females and males?

Do you believe humans have a gendered soul?

Are gender norms simplistic, reductive stereotypes that harm men and women?

Does slavish adherence to "gender norms" trump the sex binary?

Is non-binary/transness some bullshit that ultimately reifies "gender norms" and is deleterious to both females and males?
Haha. I have never said any of that and you know it. This is why you are a bad troll. You can't connect dots.

Haha. I have never said any of that and you know it. This is why you are a bad troll. You can't connect dots.
Do you see those "?" symbols at the end of the sentences? Those indicate a question was asked.

It was not claimed you said any of that, and you know it. You don't seem very worldly, globo.

So, what say you to those questions?*

*That was a question.

Do you see those "?" symbols at the end of the sentences? Those indicate a question was asked.

It was not claimed you said any of that, and you know it. You don't seem very worldly, globo.

So, what say you to those questions?*

*That was a question.
Haha. I love you. Tucker Harris. Again, up your game. You are transparent.

• Haha
Reactions: HarrisAOC24
I aksed you, troll. Never claimed to read your mind.
Haha. Little buddie. This is the first definition it got. Is this your definition:
What is the meaning of gender ideology?

Definitions. “Gender ideology” is a concept adopted by a global movement to articulate opposition to gender equality, abortion, sexual education, and LGBTQ rights in areas such as marriage, adoption, surrogacy, and reproductive technologies.

• Haha
Reactions: HarrisAOC24
Haha. Little buddie. This is the first definition it got. Is this your definition:
What is the meaning of gender ideology?

Definitions. “Gender ideology” is a concept adopted by a global movement to articulate opposition to gender equality, abortion, sexual education, and LGBTQ rights in areas such as marriage, adoption, surrogacy, and reproductive technologies.
@HarrisAOC24 What is your definition? Please provide or we can't have an actually conversation.

ADVERTISEMENT