ADVERTISEMENT

‘Noles gave Tech all they could handle

swagsurfer02

HB King
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2010
GCouejDWgAAyYiI.jpg:large

Jesus, guys.

You ever hear of throwing stones from a glass house?

I would love Iowa football to be in the position Florida State has been in last year and even this year.

Let’s not tempt the karma gods please.
No kidding. I was just having unpleasant flashbacks of season opening losses. Besides, if we’re talking human sacrifices to ensure the health and happiness each year for the rest of this board, I’m pretty sure my first three choices would be a few fellow dirtbag Hawk fans.

• Haha
Reactions: RagnarLothbrok
No kidding. I was just having unpleasant flashbacks of season opening losses. Besides, if we’re talking human sacrifices to ensure the health and happiness each year for the rest of this board, I’m pretty sure my first three choices would be a few fellow dirtbag Hawk fans.

We could always go “trial by combat” to see who we will sacrifice?

Jesus, guys.

You ever hear of throwing stones from a glass house?

I would love Iowa football to be in the position Florida State has been in last year and even this year.

Let’s not tempt the karma gods please.
I don't believe in karma and I'm kind of on the fence with this whole God thing.

in the meantime you should schedule some sort of Nole vs. Hawkeye poster football game. Albeit I think most of the Iowa posters might murder each other before kick-off.
Need to have it at FSU’s intramural field.

FSU posters would win 69-0 as the Iowa posters stared gawking at the exposed 18-22 year old flesh walking by in a constant stream.

Iowa posters could then take us to Collegtown and drink us under table with their super sized livers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT