ADVERTISEMENT

‘We Hope They Die’

Cops are people.

Go ahead allow the cycle to ramp up then. We'll see what happens. Your silence makes you just as guilty as the cop killers or so I'm told ;)
Tell me exactly what will happen? Redneck cops will kill more innocent minorities or make them paralyzed? And you think, apparently, that minorities can't or won't own firearms and use them. That's the fatal flaw in your race riot scenario.

I don't seem to remember any Trump supporters charging a hospital emergency room trying to kill police officers that are on life support. And also sending a message to the police officers families saying they hope they die.

What???? Mainstream reporters post the death threats and the email they get from Trump supporters all the time.

And the cons pearl clutching, coming from the party of “Trump - **** your feelings” is yet more MAGA hypocrisy.

I care very little about what is said unless it’s a death threat. I care very much about actual actions.

I don't seem to remember any Trump supporters charging a hospital emergency room trying to kill police officers that are on life support. And also sending a message to the police officers families saying they hope they die.
Do you think that is what happened here? The video I saw it sure didn't look like they were charging the ER to try to kill the cops.

They're most likely POSs and it's horrible they were saying they hoped they die, but no need to be dishonest about what happened.

Tell me exactly what will happen? Redneck cops will kill more innocent minorities or make them paralyzed? And you think, apparently, that minorities can't or won't own firearms and use them. That's the fatal flaw in your race riot scenario.
Blacks, not minorities. it's not minority lives matter.
Where are the riots for any non black killed by cops?

You think the trumpers don't own more guns? You're wrong ;)

I take it you disagree with the WSJ but can’t quite find the words to express yourself. Maybe that‘s a sign you should sleep on it. It could be progress knocking at your door.
Where do you live? Nebraska? How about you do some reading on the very long and complex history of policing in LA. You and your simple-brained likenesses will see this as a defense of whatever you decide, but there are actions, reactions, actions and more reactions. There’s a whole, big, complex world out there that your weak ass WSJ prick piece doesn’t want to consider, nor do you and people like you, thus your punk ass click and share. Weak ass.

I’m against bad police that abuse their power. And, those who help them cover it up and continue.
I’m for serious police reform and demilitarization and less violence and guns in society.
You are a person that thinks it is ok for someone to come up and randomly shoot another person. It is ok because of what someone with similar characteristics has done in the past. Truly amazing how people like you think. Feel bad for you

No, not all police. I should have been more specific.
I was referring to the ones that abuse their authority. And, all those who protect them.
The “police” didn’t create anything. The actions of a select few has brought out the hypocrisy of those that can’t even see they harbor the same feelings of stereotyping they speak out against. Black people sure as heck don’t want to be stereotyped, but many including the BLM and all of these protesters will sure as hell stereotype every individual of the almost 700,000 officers nationwide and not even bat an eye. These people are so caught up in their own rage, they are too blind and stupid to see how hypocritical they are.

Last edited:
Never said I support it. Said it is not surprising. And, that those actions have consequences. Which we are now seeing.

Frankly it is what they should do, it would be interesting to see how society operates without any law enforcement, My guess is it gets ugly fast in some areas of the country and in other areas it will just be BAU.

We just saw it. It was called CHAZ. Started with the Handing out of guns and the targeting of non-blacks and ended with numerous shootings.

I’m against bad police that abuse their power. And, those who help them cover it up and continue.
I’m for serious police reform and demilitarization and less violence and guns in society.
Less guns in society...... Well, if all of the shootings in NY, Chicago, and Baltimore were from legal gun owners, you may have a point.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
No, not all police. I should have been more specific.
I was referring to the ones that abuse their authority. And, all those who protect them.

These were two people sitting in a car. They didn’t abuse their authority. They were sitting in a vehicle minding their own business. You act like they were in the act of waterboarding someone.

If QAnon were a left-wing conspiracy:

1) Ambush of cops was a false flag by Trump to boost his election chances

2) It was a rouge, lone wolf. Like that nutjob at the black church.

3) The protestors were paid by the Trump campaign to chant this shit against the cops at the hospital

Over-simplistic bullshit. A simple candy-ass narrative, clickbait for easy fish. Dumb.

You keep ignoring the most simplistic narrative in the entire thread for some reason...and he’s a multi thread repeat offender. You know...the guy who thinks two cops sitting in a car had it coming because of...well...something having nothing to do with them. Maybe you should let Pinehawk have it, eh? Can’t wait!

Minorities do own firearms and use them daily. 10 murders in Cedar Rapids this year, 99 shootings last year. All of this year's victims and likely shooters are/were black...

CEDAR RAPIDS; Iowa — The Cedar Rapids Police Department confirmed a weekend shooting at the Summer View Village broke the city's homicide record.

Department officials said ten homicides in one year is the most since stats started being recorded in 1959. And there are still more than five months left in 2020.

Minorities do own firearms and use them daily. 10 murders in Cedar Rapids this year, 99 shootings last year. All of this year's victims and likely shooters are/were black...

CEDAR RAPIDS; Iowa — The Cedar Rapids Police Department confirmed a weekend shooting at the Summer View Village broke the city's homicide record.

Department officials said ten homicides in one year is the most since stats started being recorded in 1959. And there are still more than five months left in 2020.
I'm not referring to minority on minority crime and I'm sure you knew that.

You keep ignoring the most simplistic narrative in the entire thread for some reason...and he’s a multi thread repeat offender. You know...the guy who thinks two cops sitting in a car had it coming because of...well...something having nothing to do with them. Maybe you should let Pinehawk have it, eh? Can’t wait!

I don’t think you’ve followed along very well it seems.

It seems the right wing feeds are really pushing this video.
Yeah, it’s been posted 6 times already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT