ADVERTISEMENT

“Boebert is turning out to be literally everything the GOP wishes AOC could be accused of being.“

This whole story is delicious in so many ways, but the part I enjoy the most is the Trump cultists trying to defend her over the very same things they say the are opposed to. It would be even more satisfying if it wern't so horrifying.
Plus, it's satisfying to see the people who lied and destroyed people getting a taste of it. Although, with Boebert, who would be surprised if it were true? It isn't like anyone at the GOP ever vetted her.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Plus, it's satisfying to see the people who lied and destroyed people getting a taste of it. Although, with Boebert, who would be surprised if it were true? It isn't like anyone at the GOP ever vetted her.
She’s the things they hate AOC and Hunter Biden (though I don’t get it with him - he doesn’t hold a job with the government, but getting a coherent explanation out of republicans has never been something one can hope for) for all in one trashy little package.

AOC’s bartending gig after college apparently makes her unfit for public office, but being a hooker in lieu of college makes Boebert a star on the right. Hunter Biden’s laptop disqualifies Joe from office in their minds, but Boebert’s pederast husband with the cushy 6 figure job doesn’t raise a single eyebrow.

Republicans are by and large trash people and they’ve got a trash person in Boebert to idolize.

She’s the things they hate AOC and Hunter Biden (though I don’t get it with him - he doesn’t hold a job with the government, but getting a coherent explanation out of republicans has never been something one can hope for) for all in one trashy little package.

AOC’s bartending gig after college apparently makes her unfit for public office, but being a hooker in lieu of college makes Boebert a star on the right. Hunter Biden’s laptop disqualifies Joe from office in their minds, but Boebert’s pederast husband with the cushy 6 figure job doesn’t raise a single eyebrow.

Republicans are by and large trash people and they’ve got a trash person in Boebert to idolize.

8a3g.gif

ADVERTISEMENT