ADVERTISEMENT

“But, he’s Jewish”, inside the battle for the Republican Senate primary in Ohio.

This situation and the “black pastors” thing had me so confused today. For the longest time I thought all these people getting caught saying racist things were just a result of phone cameras and spreading on social media… but why does there seem to be a few of these every week now?

I don’t think there is more racism than there was in this country 10 years ago… so are more of them just in power now? Do they not care? So confusing when I thought woke cancel culture was such a big deal

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Jews will not replace us.

America has a neo Nazi problem.

Baseball, hot dogs, apple pie and the third reich.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
This situation and the “black pastors” thing had me so confused today. For the longest time I thought all these people getting caught saying racist things were just a result of phone cameras and spreading on social media… but why does there seem to be a few of these every week now?

I don’t think there is more racism than there was in this country 10 years ago… so are more of them just in power now? Do they not care? So confusing when I thought woke cancel culture was such a big deal
It was always there just under the surface with the white nationalist Republican party. Trump just opened up the portal, like in Ghost Busters and made it permissable. That's why they're always saying "he tells it like it is".

This. Look at Biden's comments yesterday about Paige.
LOL. Just so stupid. So missing the point, but you probably get that. Another of your lame ass attempts to change the topic.

Basically there is no bottom in the current Republican party, they're trying to out-do themselves with their fascisms, their racisms and their white nationalisms.

LOL. Just so stupid. So missing the point, but you probably get that. Another of your lame ass attempts to change the topic.

Basically there is no bottom in the current Republican party, they're trying to out-do themselves with their fascisms, their racisms and their white nationalisms.
Change the topic? How? I'm agreeing and giving other examples of people saying racist stuff out loud. Our last two presidents have led the way in that arena. I'm all in here, man.

They are politicians. They will say whatever they need to say to get elected…

Now think about that… Saying stupid racist things is what it takes to get elected as a Republican these days. How sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT