ADVERTISEMENT

“CBS fawns over Kamala”

It's not like there is anything inside.
The tears from conservatives will make the Mississippi River rise. Victimhood and the evil Social Media sites will be topics to cry about. I'm more interested in what direction the Trump base goes?

There will be massive in fighting as leaders in the GOP measure their words. These are terrible times for the extremists in the Party. Rubio/Cruz/Cotton/Haley will have to do lot's of planning.

Well if Bill O'Reilly says media is biased, he's near the top of the list of who to blame. Scumbag

I love how Fox News likes to exclude themselves from being "the media" or "mainstream media". The conservative media including mainstream conservative media like Fox News are already painting the picture of failure for Biden's administration. We saw this with Obama and Clinton. This is a big part of what convinces their loyal followers that the country is in ruins whenever democrats are in charge despite all evidence to the contrary.

Rest assured. Mentally balanced people already know the media is one sided. It’s not even debatable at this point.
Calling yourself mentally balanced...rich. There has been an attack by the conservative right on the media for 3 decades to get people like you to believe precisely what you believe. Right now there is the radical right wing media - who you believe - and then the rest of us who listen to left leaning AND traditional conservative voices. Trump declared war on the media from the git go. They covered him fairly. He's a fourteen carat eff up and he made it easy for them to report on. All they have to do is fact check.

Calling yourself mentally balanced...rich. There has been an attack by the conservative right on the media for 3 decades to get people like you to believe precisely what you believe. Right now there is the radical right wing media - who you believe - and then the rest of us who listen to left leaning AND traditional conservative voices. Trump declared war on the media from the git go. They covered him fairly. He's a fourteen carat eff up and he made it easy for them to report on. All they have to do is fact check.

The media covered Trump fairly?

Listen, you can continue to operate under the illusion that the vast majority of media outlets are not left leaning and don’t operate with a profound liberal bias, but don’t expect the rest of us to indulge in your fantasy.

It’s been well documented that the media is overwhelmingly left leaning.

Reactions: Speedway1

Listen, you can continue to operate under the illusion that the vast majority of media outlets are not left leaning and don’t operate with a profound liberal bias, but don’t expect the rest of us to indulge in your fantasy.

Hard to believe the media is left leaning after 5 or 6 years of reporting 30,000 trump lies. You are upset that he isn't being treated fairly because he lies multiple times daily and they call the liar a liar.

Sure they did. Again...it's called fact checking. He called the media the enemy of the people. He brought this on himself. Well, by that and lying his ass off over and over and over again. What were they supposed to do, just be his dictator wannabe self and let ALL of join you and your Fox News watchers be brainwashed? You seem to be under the assumption that Trump is the truth teller and the media are the liars.

AGAIN...read Al Franken's book about this written in 2004. You are one of millions who have fallen for this attack. It's been a long game trying to get people like you to believe what you believe. They did a masterful job of it because it worked...on people like you.

I love how Fox News likes to exclude themselves from being "the media" or "mainstream media". The conservative media including mainstream conservative media like Fox News are already painting the picture of failure for Biden's administration. We saw this with Obama and Clinton. This is a big part of what convinces their loyal followers that the country is in ruins whenever democrats are in charge despite all evidence to the contrary.
They have ZERO desire in helping Biden succeed. Yet they will call for unity. Bastards.

Reactions: seam
Yeah Doorknob, it is so difficult to understand why the media would be against Trump, I mean it couldn't be because he WAS A PHUCKING GOD DAMN ASSHOLE TO THEM, that couldn't be it, right DIPSHIT??? IT COULDN'T BE BECAUSE HE MOCKED THEM, YOU STUPID PHUCKING GOD DAMN INBRED. STOP POSTING DIPSHIT.

("I am going to report you") - SWARMY.

God you are dumb as phuck dude.

Wow...

I just reported your conduct.

No excuse for such behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: SoProudNole
Rest assured. Mentally balanced people already know the media is one sided. It’s not even debatable at this point.
I believe you'll see a move to the "center" from every media outlet besides Newsmax and Qanon. Fox will weight their coverage on ratings. The last four years just have been so divisive. Moreso than at any time in my life... and I'm nearly 70.

It's hard to overestimate how bad Trump has been.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT