ADVERTISEMENT

“CBS fawns over Kamala”

Waaaaaaa waaaaa waaaaa my name is Hawkeye Swarm and I cry like a bitch because someone wasssss meanie to me waaaaa waaaa waaaa no one likes me waaaaa waaaaa waaaa.

Reactions: mstp1992
The media covered Trump fairly?

Listen, you can continue to operate under the illusion that the vast majority of media outlets are not left leaning and don’t operate with a profound liberal bias, but don’t expect the rest of us to indulge in your fantasy.

It’s been well documented that the media is overwhelmingly left leaning.
lol

Waaaaaaa waaaaa waaaaa my name is Hawkeye Swarm and I cry like a bitch because someone wasssss meanie to me waaaaa waaaa waaaa no one likes me waaaaa waaaaa waaaa.

tenor.gif

Well documented?

Facebook, Fox, OAN, Breitbart, Blaze, Bognino, The Daily Caller, The Daily Wire, the Federalist, Free Republic, National Review, Newsmax, Red State, Sinclair, Townhall, Washington Times, WND, and the entire AM dial were all unavailable for comment.

Listen, you can continue to operate under the illusion that the vast majority of media outlets are not left leaning and don’t operate with a profound liberal bias, but don’t expect the rest of us to indulge in your fantasy.

Do you use Reynolds aluminum wrap for your hats, or just a generic brand?

Well documented?

Facebook, Fox, OAN, Breitbart, Blaze, Bognino, The Daily Caller, The Daily Wire, the Federalist, Free Republic, National Review, Newsmax, Red State, Sinclair, Townhall, Washington Times, WND, and the entire AM dial were all unavailable for comment.
Do you really need a list of left leaning media? I assure you it is much, much longer than the one you have above (Be serious, Facebook does not belong). I haven't even heard of a few of those.
Let's start a quick partial list, shall we? CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, The NY Times, The Daily News, The Washington Post (let's just go ahead and say 99% of the newspapers in the country), The Daily Beast, Time Magazine, Vanity Fair, Harpers, Forbes, Rolling Stone, Huffington Post, The Nation, Salon, Slate, Wired, The New Yorker, Mother Jones, Bloomberg, AP, The Atlantic, The Intercept, Vox, Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, the entire FM dial, and on the AM dial, NPR.

Reactions: Speedway1
Kamala Harris will now become the best looking
Vice President in American History. She will be
an attractive choice to put in front of TV cameras.
Kamala will be eye candy compared to the 78 yr.
old Joe Biden.

They have been directed by their lawyers that if they want to keep their platform status and not be considered a publisher, they had to stop censoring users and content they didn't like.

This couldn't be further from the truth if you had tried. Wow.

Yes. He was treated exactly how someone who constantly lies, mocks, and commits double standards should be treated. I would even argue that the media let him get away with much more than he should have.

He was not a victim. If he didn't want to be treated poorly, maybe he should have been a better person and president.

Do you really need a list of left leaning media? I assure you it is much, much longer than the one you have above (Be serious, Facebook does not belong). I haven't even heard of a few of those.
Let's start a quick partial list, shall we? CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, The NY Times, The Daily News, The Washington Post (let's just go ahead and say 99% of the newspapers in the country), The Daily Beast, Time Magazine, Vanity Fair, Harpers, Forbes, Rolling Stone, Huffington Post, The Nation, Salon, Slate, Wired, The New Yorker, Mother Jones, Bloomberg, AP, The Atlantic, The Intercept, Vox, Buzzfeed, Yahoo News, the entire FM dial, and on the AM dial, NPR.
lol

Reactions: DFSNOLE

This is what is why Fox News and Rush are terrible for this country. Several
of those are fine and yet they are lumped in with the "left media."

Basically Bubs believe all national media automatically means left leaning. Hate to break it to you that ain't true. And the fact you listed places like friggin Time and the AP just shows how lost you are.

Time to take your brain for a cleaning bub

New narrative
Biden = good but won’t make it because of dementia
Kamala = devil who will enslave whites

This is how Biden will deal when it comes time to try to legislate the public option. He'll say "If Republicans don't help me create the public option and pass funding for premium subsidies, I'll go on the current public option and you can deal with Kamala after I spend all Hunter's China money on my medications at retail and pass away."

I love how Fox News likes to exclude themselves from being "the media" or "mainstream media". The conservative media including mainstream conservative media like Fox News are already painting the picture of failure for Biden's administration. We saw this with Obama and Clinton. This is a big part of what convinces their loyal followers that the country is in ruins whenever democrats are in charge despite all evidence to the contrary.
Well, have you seen the size of the nation’s debt! Those damned Democrats! And gasoline is already starting its climb to $13/gallon! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Newsflash! Not calling them fake news and being complete assholes to the members of the press gets you better treatment from them. Shocking!

It won't last though. The first scoop CBS gets they will run with it. They need ratings after all.

Well, have you seen the size of the nation’s debt! Those damned Democrats! And gasoline is already starting its climb to $13/gallon! ;)
A couple of days ago, some guy at the pump next to me at the gas station started complaining about a $0.30 jump in the gas price over the previous day. He assumed it was a product of the election results. I told him Congress couldn't act that quick and that Mitch still controlled the Senate. I told him it was probably because some camel farted in the ME. I think he bought it. dws

Reactions: DFSNOLE
This is what is why Fox News and Rush are terrible for this country. Several
of those are fine and yet they are lumped in with the "left media."

Basically Bubs believe all national media automatically means left leaning. Hate to break it to you that ain't true. And the fact you listed places like friggin Time and the AP just shows how lost you are.

Time to take your brain for a cleaning bub

Time Magazine: Left Lean

AP: Center

1. Do you perceive any media to the Left of you as "Left-leaning"?
  2. If a "Left-leaning" media outlet reports something factual is that something, in fact, factual?
  3. Are you a Q follower?

Last edited:
Time Magazine: Left Lean

AP: Center

so your proof on their bias is to link a website where the ranking is based on community feedback?

Idiot

P.S. the own site admits to it only evaluates the media groups on online content as well. So not print, TV or radio productions. You know their basic enterprise.

Sure they did. Again...it's called fact checking. He called the media the enemy of the people. He brought this on himself. Well, by that and lying his ass off over and over and over again. What were they supposed to do, just be his dictator wannabe self and let ALL of join you and your Fox News watchers be brainwashed? You seem to be under the assumption that Trump is the truth teller and the media are the liars.

AGAIN...read Al Franken's book about this written in 2004. You are one of millions who have fallen for this attack. It's been a long game trying to get people like you to believe what you believe. They did a masterful job of it because it worked...on people like you.

if nothing else, it’s hard to imagine any future administration being more hostile to the media than Trump’s was.
If Biden’s team fumbles the vaccine rollout like trump’s has, I guarantee media coverage won’t be favorable.

Rest assured. Mentally balanced people already know the media is one sided. It’s not even debatable at this point.
It's true. It's a none issue for most of us that support real journalism. ... I guess you feel like it needs brought up and lied about entertainment posing as journalism?

We really just need to start ignoring these Parler and Qanon members like Swarmy. Eventually they will figure out that no one cares what they have to spew anymore. The sooner we all do this, the better. Maybe it will make them understand that they need to leave the cult.

Reactions: Tom Paris
old Joe Biden.

It's good to have priorities I suppose.

We really just need to start ignoring these Parler and Qanon members like Swarmy. Eventually they will figure out that no one cares what they have to spew anymore. The sooner we all do this, the better. Maybe it will make them understand that they need to leave the cult.

Can you provide evidence that backs up your claim? Of course you can’t.

I’m not a member of either site.

Do you have something clinical going on? You seem like a psycho.

Can you provide evidence that backs up your claim? Of course you can’t.

I’m not a member of either site.

Do you have something clinical going on? You seem like a psycho.

Have you seen how you post dork? You veryyyyyy much post like a sheep. We get it, you are a liar, we get it, no one cares to see your lies anymore. Get ta steppin’. No one gives a shit about your opinion, go back to McDonalds were you belong and stop annoying people that have a brain. I don’t do meth like yourself doorknob. Awwwwe are you going to cry now that I called you something that you are? Poor baby. Go phuck yourself you fatass.

old Joe Biden.
The face of the American Communist Party! Her and Biden following Obama and Rice marching orders.

The face of the American Communist Party! Her and Biden following Obama and Rice marching orders.

Guys, this guy is definitely a Qanon member. No question about it. Anyone that thinks Harris, Biden, Obama and Rice are communists should never be allowed to vote, have freedom of speech or any freedoms. These people need to be executed. That is a fact.

ADVERTISEMENT