ADVERTISEMENT

“Sully” Sullenberger. speaks out

How old are you 12?

Ever heard of Bill Clinton, Bush or Obama? America has been in free fall since 9/11, at least.
My God child. How many staffers, cabinet members, etc... spent time in jail or were indicted due to antics while working for the three administrations you reference?
If you are unwilling to see how your boy is lying, cheating, and breaking the law in plain sight and with no blowback from his supporters.... well, I think you should go back and read the childhood book about an emperor getting new clothes.

It’s not ironic in the least.

My position is not political. I have zero issues with principled conservative political philosophy. I don’t personally ascribe to it, but I respect it and those that do. Trump is not conservative and my issues with him and his followers are that he and they demonstrate shallow and mean thinking, obscene greed and narcissism and a complete lack of ethics or morals. NONE of that is political.

Holy shit! I finally agree with Torbee about something.

Reactions: billanole
If you read her full quote and Sarah Huckabee Sanders’ quote, and you still think this, you’re so far brainwashed that you’re beyond help.

I didn't read the quote. I watched the video. Can you post the quotes you would like me to read? I very well may have missed part of it.

My God child. How many staffers, cabinet members, etc... spent time in jail or were indicted due to antics while working for the three administrations you reference?
If you are unwilling to see how your boy is lying, cheating, and breaking the law in plain sight and with no blowback from his supporters.... well, I think you should go back and read the childhood book about an emperor getting new clothes.
Don't get too cocky there sonny- there is a grand jury convened to consider shenanigans that occurred during Obama's administration, and God willing, a few may get jail time. Unlikely I agree, because the political class rarely pays for their behavior.

Reactions: royhobbs2
Don't get too cocky there sonny- there is a grand jury convened to consider shenanigans that occurred during Obama's administration, and God willing, a few may get jail time. Unlikely I agree, because the political class rarely pays for their behavior.
You really want to compare the “shenanigans” of those two administrations... 8 years vs. 3 and what have you got?
Don’t let your moral compass direct you off of the cliff, sport.

Are you ignoring my post in which I pointed out the extent of fraudulent activity of this grifter and conman you so worship? This isn't fabricated. If you take the time to do some investigation of your own it would not take long to see the depth and scope of the sleaze and contamination of this criminal enterprise.

He surrounds himself with criminals because that is the world he lives in. If you think he is anything else you are a fool, and what is puzzling to the sane and logical, how so many of you are so foolish. Worship a TV celebrity like a juvenile, but the world's well being is for grown ups.

Lara Trump is a grifter. When she married Eric she got into the family business. I might be wrong, but in junk she went straight into the RNC’s payroll.
If this were innocent, or being overplayed a normal adult would release a statement saying they did not mean to offend anyone, they empathize with people who struggle with stuttering, and apologize. Even if it’s one of those I’m not really apologizing apologies.
Lara just went straight to the bash the media playbook. That’s how I know she is a deplorable.
she could offer up to help a charity for people afflicted, but I think she is banned from charity work like her grifter husband and father-in-law.

Are you ignoring my post in which I pointed out the extent of fraudulent activity of this grifter and conman you so worship? This isn't fabricated. If you take the time to do some investigation of your own it would not take long to see the depth and scope of the sleaze and contamination of this criminal enterprise.

He surrounds himself with criminals because that is the world he lives in. If you think he is anything else you are a fool, and what is puzzling to the sane and logical, how so many of you are so foolish. Worship a TV celebrity like a juvenile, but the world's well being is for grown ups.
Yep.

Horrible candidate. Worst the Democrats ever nominated.

100 percent correct calling Trump and his world view deplorable.

I find the ‘stupid wars’ more deplorable than his tastelessness. YMMV.
The ‘worldview’ that the US should be toppling foreign governments has killed hundreds of thousands of people in just the last generation.
Try as I might I can’t find anything Trump has done that comes close. Give it a shot.

The ‘worldview’ that the US should be toppling foreign governments has killed hundreds of thousands of people in just the last generation.
Try as I might I can’t find anything Trump has done that comes close. Give it a shot.
There’s more to ‘worldview’ than how you narrowly defined it.

There is no doubt Trump has weakened our status in the world.

Agree the stupid wars that Bush 1 launched in Iraq and Bush 2 launched in Afghanistan and then Iraq again are horrendous and a waste of blood and treasure. Still doesn’t make Trump’s actions any less deplorable or his blind supporters any less complicit.

Isn't Lara trump married to eric?:rolleyes:
For now. The Trump men have a habit of cheating on their wives. Kudos to Lara, she's all in now. Eventually he'll drag her and the kids through the mud by cheating on her. Fred did it. Don did it. And, Little Don did it. If we had better records of Friedrich Von Drumpf I assume we'd know he cheated on his wife.

Reactions: BelemNole
For now. The Trump men have a habit of cheating on their wives. Kudos to Lara, she's all in now. Eventually he'll drag her and the kids through the mud by cheating on her. Fred did it. Don did it. And, Little Don did it. If we had better records of Friedrich Von Drumpf I assume we'd know he cheated on his wife.
I don't think I could trust anyone who would marry eric trump. Makes me wonder who fathered her children.

So . . . you're saying that as long as he doesn't start new criminal wars and cause the deaths of hundreds of thousands of people, he's fine with you?

Odd place to set the bar.

Proves you are a solid right wing idiot. I laid out a litany of facts that you and your type refuse to acknowledge. Ignore the truth and live in your world of stupidity. But don't begin to believe you are capable of debating on equal terms.

It is one thing to not be knowledgeable. It is another to refuse to accept factual information.

Reactions: lucas80
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT