ADVERTISEMENT

“They’re letting people pour into the country so they can go and vote.”

They don't even have to physically vote, they can just say they voted, who would ever check it?

To recap:

Conservatives tell you this is happening. You say it doesn't.

Conservatives post articles proving it happens. You claim, "well, not too much"

You post a thread that goes back to how conservatives say this happens.

Cannot make this stuff up, seriously. Soybean, I am disappointed in you again.

Huh? Any immigrants that have entered the country legally have to wait years before they can apply for citizenship. How does that equate to 'voting'? What 'articles' have proven it happens? More Op Eds? We just blew those out of the water this morning!:eek:

Don't go full retard on us, Pepperman...you're smarter than that.

Almost like Trump is making stuff up to get votes based on xenophobic fears. I wouldn't expect that from him.
A few years ago Iowa got a new official (Republican) one of whose duties included overseeing elections. He promptly started a campaign to find those voting illegally. After spending mucho money on this campaign it was announced he had found two non citizens who voted--Canadians! Build a wall up there!

A few years ago Iowa got a new official (Republican) one of whose duties included overseeing elections. He promptly started a campaign to find those voting illegally. After spending mucho money on this campaign it was announced he had found two non citizens who voted--Canadians! Build a wall up there!

Next thing you know...we'll be singing O Canada at baseball games! Dogs and cats....living together......mass hysteria!!

To recap:

Conservatives tell you this is happening. You say it doesn't.

Conservatives post articles proving it happens. You claim, "well, not too much"

You post a thread that goes back to how conservatives say this happens.

Cannot make this stuff up, seriously. Soybean, I am disappointed in you again.

Sorry, I heard him say it with my own ears.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT